Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Eve of Destruction. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2011, 02:27

Charlie Don't Surf Spread

Hi, folks!

I see a lot of movement on the new events around EoD!

And I think that C.D.S event is very important to keep up the heat!

The CDS clock was a very nice idea!

I think that some banners and buttons that we could display on our blogs/sites to a page that wolud explain the event would leverage a lot the participation on the event.

I have a blog and I would like to priomote it, so would a lot o people!

How about it!
"Only the dead have seen the end of war."
George Santayana, Soliloquies in England and Later Soliloquies (1922) misattributed to Plato, (c. 427 BC – c. 347 BC).

Samstag, 14. Januar 2012, 13:12

Perhaps you can create some banners so we can share it with other sites like hslan.de, bf-games.net and many more?

Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012, 22:17

Perhaps you can create some banners so we can share it with other sites like hslan.de, bf-games.net and many more?

I've prepared a poster/flyer, a banner and button are harder (smaller), but of course could be done, if you guys find it appropriate/interesting.

The idea was based on actual war "propaganda" comics book "War Heroes".

PS: books/magazine covers have more flexible copyright restrictions. (Not sure this usage might be compliant).
George Santayana, Soliloquies in England and Later Soliloquies (1922) misattributed to Plato, (c. 427 BC – c. 347 BC).

Dienstag, 24. Januar 2012, 17:58

The speech bubble of Charlie is missing:

Zitat

Their dope is much better than mine

:thumbup:

Joking apart this is looking good but not self-made.
We should use a 100% self-made banner.

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2012, 00:38

The speech bubble of Charlie is missing:

Zitat

Their dope is much better than mine

:thumbup:

Joking apart this is looking good but not self-made.
We should use a 100% self-made banner.

:D

Roger that!