Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Eve of Destruction. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lundi 16 juillet 2012, 21:05

EOD Installer - Idea

Ive had this idea for a while now, it would download the files from a server rather than you downloading all 3 parts, anyone else think its a good idea?

lundi 16 juillet 2012, 21:16

Steam suxxx :D

lundi 16 juillet 2012, 21:40

F*cks, not sucks as i see from this picture of you Lotte, best self shot i've seen yet :thumbsup: . Hehe joking.

I am meaning a custom installer programmed by me, i'm trustable, as I am a programmer at Wrecking Interactive Gaming Studios

mardi 17 juillet 2012, 23:38

F*cks, not sucks as i see from this picture of you Lotte, best self shot i've seen yet :thumbsup: . Hehe joking.

I am meaning a custom installer programmed by me, i'm trustable, as I am a programmer at Wrecking Interactive Gaming Studios

That could be a nice idea to bet the "Eve of Destruction" Mod for Download in the STEAM toolbar.:-)

mercredi 18 juillet 2012, 03:47

Citation

That could be a nice idea to bet the "Eve of Destruction" Mod for Download in the STEAM toolbar.:-)

:thumbsup:

http://www.desura.com/mods/eve-of-destruction1 >>> botton "Install Mod"
:thumbsup:

mercredi 18 juillet 2012, 16:00

Oh yeah that would be alot better! @Lotte, you should put EoD on steam!

mercredi 18 juillet 2012, 16:58

:sleeping:

mercredi 18 juillet 2012, 19:54

Ein Glück, Lotte hält genauso viel von Steam wie ich....

:P

Mir ist der Downlaod von Files, wie bisher, am liebsten(egal ob 3 oder x Dateien)
... aber vlt. kann man die Alternative dazu anbieten...

Ich freu mich einfach nur auf die nächste Version!! :love:

jeudi 19 juillet 2012, 19:48

@MaD Ich bin auch

2.50 looks awesome!