Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Eve of Destruction. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 24. Juni 2012, 20:19

Long Tam The rubber plantation

Hi Shooters,
I would like to recommend this Docudrama for the battle at Long Tam It is very well produced and you might enjoy it as history. Could we have a map in a rubber plantation? It would look similar to a forest with tree's in rows and columns and very little undergrowth. The best cover would come from the sides of the plantation but Allied objective would be to control the rubber plantation and attack out from there to destroy any NVA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla…e&v=8gUSq7pxux4
I hope this is the link to Battle of Long Tam.

See ya through my sniper s scope.

Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012, 16:53

Something like that?
(Attention! WIP! No lighting, texturing et cetera!)

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2012, 20:46

The rubber plantation map is 95% finished and looking awesome :)

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2012, 23:29

Long Tam The rubber plantation

Hi There ! Lotte
Looks pretty good so far :) There would be Australian uniforms on the Allied side, correct? Can't wait to fight in the rubber plantation. The bots may be very deadly I think. :|

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012, 00:05

RE: Long Tam The rubber plantation

There would be Australian uniforms on the Allied side, correct?

Nope, it's not the battle of Long Tam, just a rubber plantation.
I've the Special Forces in and yeah, the bots have a little reaction advantage in the plantation :P

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012, 23:35

Rubber Plantation

OHHHH YES

Bring on Ong Dat hunting through the rubber trees. I am cleaning my virtual scope now. LOL