Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Eve of Destruction. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012, 23:42

Loss of computer

Hi fellow shooters,
My game computer power supply did a mini explosion a few days ago. [Dell XPS 600] I pushed the start button and had a loud POP that startled me and my wife and sent our cat running down the hall to underneath the bed. LOL So, I am going to get another power supply by internet and shipped to me soon. I hope. My other computers all have integrated motherboard graphic displays. My wife's has a ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT. That may work if I may use her's. :love: So, in the meantime I will wait to see you through the sniper scope. :|P.S. Hi Sweetjosi

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, 20:27

DELL = american style computer = many bullets in the air = many dead cats lol :D

Some years ago I had an explosion of a LG DVD Writer.
The CD in it was destroyed into millions of pieces.
It was my original BF1942 CD #1. ;(

I reported this to the customer service and LG sent me a new DVD and the money for a new game :thumbsup:

Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012, 17:41

LOL

this remembers me my 19-inch-Bengalo-tube-monitor last year...
...never been as fast at the plug to cut down the power!! :)

yes - was a DELL-monitor :thumbup:

"fire in the hole"

Freitag, 18. Mai 2012, 02:37

Update on power supply

Hi friends,
I received a refurbished power supply BUT the cables are incorrect. OH NO, Oh damn. I do miss my shooter time... If I build my own hardware system, it will be weeks and weeks till I get online again. Crap!!!! In the meantime I'll monitor the forum. Happy shooting :)

Freitag, 18. Mai 2012, 18:18

We'll be there if you come back one day :)

Atm. the server is not very busy cause some people had a vacation and we had some nice (weather) days here in europe and most of the players prefered to go to the BBQ instead of playing.