Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Eve of Destruction. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 3. April 2012, 17:11

Thank you all for the game.

Good evening. I would like to say a big thank you to people who have made this modification. This is the most favorite game. I play it every day. Your fashion is a very good intellect with bots. Play is very interesting. A large amount of equipment makes the game even more competitive realistic. Thank you all for the game.

Dienstag, 3. April 2012, 17:17

Bfv Bf2

please tell us a modification for BF VIETNAM AND BF 2 will no longer be developed?

Mittwoch, 4. April 2012, 10:46

Nice that you like the game :)
Don't hesitate to post any ideas or improvements.
At this moment I'm working on v2.50 patch and looking for new (map-)ideas.

Yes, EoD-BFV and BF2 are no longer developed.
The work on these games has ended in 2010 and no one of the team is around here anymore ;(
They were waiting for BF3 but this game seems to restrict modding.

Donnerstag, 5. April 2012, 16:17

very good

Oh! I will be waiting for your new changes. In general, I think the game is very balanced, I do not even find that you can add. Pity is that yourmodification to the game BATTLEFIELD 2 is completed. It is almost all was ready. You could mount a little vehicles and get a goodmodification.