Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Eve of Destruction. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 16. März 2012, 12:17

EoD lightmaps

Just wondering... were there any lightmaps made for the EoD 2 static objects, and if so, does anybody still have some of those files?

I'm currently in the proccess of trying to lightmap my "Burma Bash" map (which uses EoD statics quite a bit), and I've been having problems trying to use the 3DS Max tutorial at BFEditor.org. As my 3DS Max 9 demo is running out of time, so my only lightmapping options are 1) get someone else with 3DS Max to lightmap it for me or 2) use the lightmapping in the BF2 editor. However, the second option cannot be done unless I've got lightmap files for the EoD objects. So ... does anyone (still) have them?

(Also, did Trahn ever find out what was wrong with the EoD version of my map?

Samstag, 17. März 2012, 17:49

The link is broken.
I don't know if Trahn is in the forum, so if you get no reply please PN him.

Sonntag, 18. März 2012, 21:20

Re-uploaded the EoD level. As for Trahn, I PMed him here, and didn't here from him in a while.

I then saw him respond on the BFSP forum, and tried to provide him with a link (which worked at the time.) Don't know why mediafire removed my old file. :S