Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Eve of Destruction. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 7. August 2016, 23:09

Windows Operating Systems

Hi Lotte,
Hey, I was just wondering. Will Eod3-Redux full version work on Windows XP? For I saw on the site it's for Win. 7 and later.....The reason why I ask, is that I have two built pc's that have Windows 7 64 bit (no problem)
and Windows XP 64 bit.
Also have five network pc's that have Windows XP 32 bit. For all pc's are network together with Windows XP for an offline internet LAN group. (Yes, I know, the LAN option will come later for the game).
Nevertheless, I will be purchasing two for the built pc's in a few weeks. By the way, the slideshow maps look awesome!!!

Mittwoch, 10. August 2016, 17:16

I didn't test it on XP anymore.
The last try is a year ago on XP-32 and it worked fine.
Unity 3D itself has stopped supporting XP for the editor but the game should work on XP.
You can test it with the new demo.
If the demo is fine the full should be fine too, cause it's the same.
The demo just has 1 of 35 maps in the build.

Btw. I'm not sure if LAN support is necessary anymore.
You can start a LAN via one cable up to 8 (maybe much more) people without problems.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2016, 05:28

Cool, no problem, I'll try the new domo on the XP. As for the LAN, your saying that the game will connect and communicate with the other pc's with the games offline or do I have to have all pc's connected online with Unity?

Samstag, 13. August 2016, 09:06

You'll have to be online. This is what I meant with 'one cable'.

Our test configuration was
Internet 16k -> Router -> 8 slot switch -> 8 PC -> 8 people

Someone creates a room and the others connect to this room.