Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Eve of Destruction. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015, 20:18

revive mod for bf2

is it possible revive this mod for bf2?
i would remade some aspect for this mod , i think is very funny and with huge potential, the PR port i don't like, is really boring
there are somewhere the maps with the editor files?

thanks in advance for the answer

Montag, 1. Juni 2015, 08:15

Nope.
The mod is discontinued for some years now and there's no one left who could make that.

Montag, 1. Juni 2015, 09:46

bf2 mod

but is possible the use of the core files for a new bf2 mod on vietnam era?
i'm very interested, i have some models especially to rework the NVA
i like the design of this mod very iconic, furthermore now we have the jungle vegetation

obviously, the mod doesn't will be called EOD2 but with another name

Montag, 1. Juni 2015, 11:52

And what about importing your models in EoD-3 ?
The game is not far from release and imho has better chances to get players.
EoD-2 never had as much players as EoD-1 and reactivating the mod is no option with just 1 dev.
Nor giving it away to yet another mod-team.

Montag, 1. Juni 2015, 18:39

doesn't matter, i wanted avoid to reinvent the wheel, EOD for bf2 has a good concept .

I'll start from scratch
thanks for your answers