Você não está logado.

Dear visitor, welcome to Eve of Destruction. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

terça, 21 abril 2015 - 05:20

Hello Lotte

Hello Lotte,
Yes, still alive and around and about. I know it has been a long, long time. I have been watching how you are doing and it looks great! Especially, given the limited resources you have and starting from scratch the way that you have done.
As for me, not much has changed. Wish I could mod Frostbite! Boy would that make a great game engine to put EOD on! Maybe someday, who knows! In other news, I have actually gotten Unity downloaded and have been playing around with the software. I may even try my hand at putting together a simple mod to learn more about how it functions. Maybe I will make a mod on the Civil War or something! Hah!
In any case, it is good to see that you are still working on the project and are making headway!
Keep it going!
TrahnLee

terça, 21 abril 2015 - 12:45

Howdy mate!
Nice to see that the f***ing gravity didn't get you :D
Hey I'm making an own EoD engine and you're talking about Frustbite? What a shame!
You can make a mod some day and especially a Civil War mod. A muzzleloader and horses are in-game already 8)

Imagine you will be able to start the game from USB flash drive on any computer you want without registration or any online 'services'. Nice isn't it?
It takes about 10-15 minutes to add a tank or any other vehicle, 1-3 minutes to add a simple new static.
And don't forget - everything is possible with Unity - no restrictions, cause you know the developer :)
It's easy to add a trumpeter on a horse so the cavalry may come.

Meanwhile I had contact to some of the guys from the early EoD-days. Wish the game can be released very soon. Unfortunatelly some minor things take more time than expected.

quarta, 22 abril 2015 - 03:52

Hehe! I know, frostbite.. But Hey, it is a good game engine.. I agree tho.. Playing with Unity, it has a lot of features and I am sure, if I play with it some more, I will learn more about it and what it can do. As I am sure you already know its potential.
Give me a month or two and I will see where I end up with it. I am just playing with the freeware version of the software.. I wonder if there is any advantage to purchasing the full version? In either case, it will take me a while to get used to it and figure it out. I have been watching tutorial videos of it and that has helped me with some aspects of the software.
In either case, I like what you have done. Keep up the good work.
Trahn