Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Eve of Destruction. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dimanche 15 février 2015, 19:25

Hi Shooters

I am able to play on the HSLAN server once again :) See you through my rifle scope soon.

vendredi 6 mars 2015, 23:47

RE: Hi Shooters

I am able to play on the HSLAN server once again :) See you through my rifle scope soon.

I will hope not only one time in month?;-)

vendredi 20 mars 2015, 21:30

After many months I'dl like to play again EOD on the Hslan-server and it's empty... :-(

Waiting for the new EOD....

@Lotte, could you post some teasers/screenshots on your new website?

mercredi 25 mars 2015, 05:30

:D

jeudi 26 mars 2015, 01:13

Damn I made an awesome video of bot-action today but forgot that the game still has no age rating.
This can be a horrible trap and bring some coyotes on the scene!
So atm. it's just possible to make a fly-through without shooting!
Maybe I can make some snapshots of the beautiful landscape and animal life tomorrow. :wacko:

dimanche 29 mars 2015, 23:10

Damn I made an awesome video of bot-action today but forgot that the game still has no age rating.
This can be a horrible trap and bring some coyotes on the scene!
So atm. it's just possible to make a fly-through without shooting!
Maybe I can make some snapshots of the beautiful landscape and animal life tomorrow. :wacko:
Couldn't you upload that video on youtube and turn on age verification!? Or maybe it could leak!? :thumbsup:

Would be cool to see that!

mercredi 22 avril 2015, 10:51

The best time to play on the HSLAN server EoD is 8pm CET, sometimes 3pm CET in the afternoon or 02am CET in the morning. Check the game tracker statistic. The HSLAN server is not permanent empty.