Niste prijavljeni

Dragi posjetitelju, Dobrodošli na Eve of Destruction Forum. Ukoliko je ovo Vaša prva posjeta molimo vas pročitajte Pomoć. U pomoći je objašnjeno kako ovaj forum radi. Morate biti registrirani kako bi vidjeli sve teme i sve forume. Molimo vas da se registrirate ili da ovdje pročitate kako se registrirati. Ukoliko ste već registrirani molimo ulogirajte se ovdje.

Ponedjeljak, 13 Siječanj 2014, 23:54

News on 1/12/2014

Great news to read ^^ My anticipation is building higher and higher.

Petak, 17 Siječanj 2014, 23:07

Very nice. I will use the jungle picture as wallpaper for my monitor.

Petak, 24 Siječanj 2014, 02:31

Oh my God....beautiful scene and work. Congratulations Lote

Nedjelja, 09 Veljača 2014, 02:37

Nice screenshots on the new home page!!! Can't wait to play the game. Sign me up for beta testing :-)

:| :|

How are the flamethrower and Thunderchief doing? :-)

Petak, 09 Siječanj 2015, 22:08

eod3

well I checked out the demo map and it was great ! I have a 3d set up and it was super. Will there be single player maps as well ? The idea of the cloud playing sounds good and the more the merrier. I have found a way to have more bots in bf2 and now have 100 on each side ! does anybody know how to increase the bot count for bfv ? am looking forward to playing the new EOD keep up the good work. Oh just a thought, I think it would be fun to have a map that goes from day to night and back to day again. With flares like in lang son night.