Du er ikke logget på.

Kære gæst, velkommen til Eve of Destruction. Hvis dette er dit første besøg her, bør du læse Hjælp. Her forklares i detaljer hvordan denne side fungerer. For at benytte alle funktionerne på denne side, bør du overveje at lade dig registrere. Benyt venligst registreringsformularen for at registrere her eller læs yderligere information om registreringsprocessen. Hvis du allerede er registreret, så log på her.

mandag, 13. januar 2014, 23:54

News on 1/12/2014

Great news to read ^^ My anticipation is building higher and higher.

fredag, 17. januar 2014, 23:07

Very nice. I will use the jungle picture as wallpaper for my monitor.

fredag, 24. januar 2014, 02:31

Oh my God....beautiful scene and work. Congratulations Lote

søndag, 9. februar 2014, 02:37

Nice screenshots on the new home page!!! Can't wait to play the game. Sign me up for beta testing :-)

:| :|

How are the flamethrower and Thunderchief doing? :-)

fredag, 9. januar 2015, 22:08

eod3

well I checked out the demo map and it was great ! I have a 3d set up and it was super. Will there be single player maps as well ? The idea of the cloud playing sounds good and the more the merrier. I have found a way to have more bots in bf2 and now have 100 on each side ! does anybody know how to increase the bot count for bfv ? am looking forward to playing the new EOD keep up the good work. Oh just a thought, I think it would be fun to have a map that goes from day to night and back to day again. With flares like in lang son night.