Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Eve of Destruction. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 9. Dezember 2013, 18:52

Yes, I am still around.

Hello Everyone!
Yes, TrahnLee is still around and about. He is not doing much mod building these days, but I am still here for support and help if you need it.
It is good to see that EOD is still being played in some form or fashion!
TrahnLee

Samstag, 14. Dezember 2013, 12:14

Hey Trahn, nice to see you still alive!

EoD Redux is going fine and I have a vehicle pool of 146 (!!!) usable vehicles now, like cars, trucks, tanks, helis, planes, boats, ships and stationaries. Lots of them have never been seen in any game before.
Sometimes when I test the O-2 Skymaster I forget to work and fly around for an hour or more. It's so funny :thumbsup:

The game may be released before summer 2014.

Do you remember who made the player models for EoD-2 and would it be possible to convert them to .FBX files somehow so they could be used in EoD-3?

I found these vehicles in older news. Are they still available (I could import them as .3ds, .obj, .fbx) and perhaps for use in EoD-3?

(Of course everything just with permission from it's author.)

Let me know if you know anything about these models.

M-548

M-274

Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014, 05:21

Lotte,
The Player models were all done by Vic with updates to them done by myself. I believe that I have the 3ds Max files for them. I will check and see if I can find them for you.
As for the M548, PeteMonster did the initial model and I did the textures and everything else on it.
The M274 Mule, was my creation with a little help from Spicy. (At least I think it was him who helped do some of the body/frame work on it.)
I see no reason why you can't use them in EOD3. I have the files for them also, in 3ds Max format.
If you need some help or would like some help testing and coding, let me know. I have Unity, but I am not sure it is the same version you have and are using? I have played around with it some, but I am sure that I am no where near your level of expertise with it. In either case, the offer to help is extended. Lord knows, I need to do something with all my mod tools and computers sitting around collecting dust! I miss playing around with things and my mind is growing stale from not doing stuff anymore. I need to get back into the swing of things and become creative again.
Trahn

Hey Trahn, nice to see you still alive!

EoD Redux is going fine and I have a vehicle pool of 146 (!!!) usable vehicles now, like cars, trucks, tanks, helis, planes, boats, ships and stationaries. Lots of them have never been seen in any game before.
Sometimes when I test the O-2 Skymaster I forget to work and fly around for an hour or more. It's so funny :thumbsup:

The game may be released before summer 2014.

Do you remember who made the player models for EoD-2 and would it be possible to convert them to .FBX files somehow so they could be used in EoD-3?

I found these vehicles in older news. Are they still available (I could import them as .3ds, .obj, .fbx) and perhaps for use in EoD-3?

(Of course everything just with permission from it's author.)

Let me know if you know anything about these models.

M-548

M-274

Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014, 23:02

Nice to see you back TRAHN LEE LIAO!
Happy new year!

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014, 05:14

I've got the files.. Do you still want them or need them?

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014, 17:50

Yay, great!
Yes I could still add them to the game.
Do you have something like a license or could you write some words for permission to use it?
I think this is a nice addon :)

Montag, 10. Februar 2014, 04:00

Lotte,
You have permission to use the files in any game engine you chose and to use them in any shape form or fashion.
They are files that are from Eve of Destruction, a game modification that was available as freeware to download as a companion to EA Games Battlefield series of game engines.
As such, I give you permission to use the files within your version of Eve of Destruction. This permission does NOT extend to any other individual or entity without prior consent, nor does it grant permission to any other individual to use such content in any other game or modification of a game.
I will send you a pm with a link to the files.. You asked about other files that I may have and I will do some looking to see what I can put together.
I do have F4 Phantoms and a Crusader file, as well as, some jungle type buildings. I also think I have other vehicles that you MAY be able to use as well, but I am not sure as I do not know what the file size limit. ie.. Pixel limits you may have upon your game engine.
In either case, I will get back to you in a day or two with the other files once I get them found on my stack of CD's. :)
Trahn

Montag, 10. Februar 2014, 16:54

Thanks mate!
I'll put it into the game if possible.