Du är inte inloggad.

Kära besökare, välkommen till Eve of Destruction. Om detta är ditt första besök här, vänligen läs Hjälp. Det förklarar i detalj hur denna sida fungerar. För att kunna använda alla funktioner på denna sida, bör du överväga att registrera. Vänligen använd registrerings formuläret, för att registrera här eller läs mer information om registrerings processen. Om du redan är registrerad, vänligen logga in här.

fredag, 1. november 2013, 23:01

Greatest EoD all-chat ever!

Vietnamese guy comes in, says "why are these vietnamese people speaking chinese" then complains that lots of non-vietnamese characters are speaking vietnames.

Lotte gets caught out again! :D :D :D

Then all hell broke loose. May have annoyed him by suggesting singapore looked too french... might actually be true though :thumbsup: :S :P

i lold farrr too much

:?:

lördag, 2. november 2013, 01:37

Well, from my point this wasn't very funny.
If it's CDS event I wanna play and not discuss about bugs in a discontinued game.

And this guy seems to be stupid cause he doesn't read the answers but starts to insult.
These two guys the pseudo vietnamese and Christopher nearly got banned. Bad idea to flood the server with blabla and spread bad mood to the others!

Where was the joke :huh:

lördag, 2. november 2013, 19:37

Oh Lotte... lotte lotte lotte...

the subtleties of english maybe were missed :)

the vietnamese guy wasn't in a bad mood, just teasing you cos he spotted something you might've missed, then spotted something else, then something else - all 10 years after it was made. the joke was how seriously you took it :D

everyone knows it's the best mod. if you put some chinese in by mistake, or make a ladder 200 times higher than it should be, we lol. if lotte gets crazy rage face :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: because it's pointed out, hilarious :D :thumbsup:

can't have eod day without all chat anyway. not as fun :P

lördag, 2. november 2013, 22:09

Well anything that helps to find bugs is good but not insulting other people or destroying the gameplay with flooding the chat.
This was not just my opinion but also the admins and the other players got angry cause of this babyish bullshit.
I'm sure you're both on a watchlist now and if it's that what you want and make jokes at the expense of others that's your decision. But not a very intelligent one.
That was far far far away from a real joke like this ladder-joke!
Have a nice day.