Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Eve of Destruction. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013, 14:26

What happend to EoD-2 ? ? ?

Hi guys,

Writing in again just to ask what happened to EoD-2?

Did handing over EoD-2 to the Project Reality for PR:V spell the end to eodmod.org's popularity?

From what was said on PR:V forums one 'April fools day too long ago', it sounded as if EoD had been sold or rather given to BlackSandStudios. ( I, FOR ONE, WAS PISSED OFF [until Lote started on EoD III, that is, yay!] )
Vietnam wargames For The Win! Screw the other periods!
I'd make my own or mods at least, but I oxy-cut mild steel plates and then punch holes in them now.
Mmmmm Factory Work, MmMmM!*

*The Deer Hunter, the movie.

Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013, 15:24

Trahn Lee was the last who worked on EoD-2 till 2010.
Finally he got a big crash on his computer and all data incl. backups were destroyed.
A lot of EoD-2 stuff was given (not 'sold') to PR:Vietnam.
EoD-2 never had a lot of players and so it wasn't worth it to start from scratch.

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 13:13

Re: CraP ! !

CRAP ! !

That would of been ... hmm, a day maybe, a week maybe, long screaming session for Tranh, right ?

Yeah, I remember back in '10 FH2 not having a great player base, hell I didn't move away from FH 0.7 until FH 2.3 ! !
Vietnam wargames For The Win! Screw the other periods!
I'd make my own or mods at least, but I oxy-cut mild steel plates and then punch holes in them now.
Mmmmm Factory Work, MmMmM!*

*The Deer Hunter, the movie.

Freitag, 28. Juni 2013, 00:38

RE: Re: CraP ! !

CRAP ! !

That would of been ... hmm, a day maybe, a week maybe, long screaming session for Tranh, right ?

Yeah, I remember back in '10 FH2 not having a great player base, hell I didn't move away from FH 0.7 until FH 2.3 ! !

I will hope you are follow us?
On the Charlie don't Surf Event at

Friday 5th July 2013
HSLAN 2.51 Server

Best regrats to you!