Du er ikke logget på.

Kære gæst, velkommen til Eve of Destruction. Hvis dette er dit første besøg her, bør du læse Hjælp. Her forklares i detaljer hvordan denne side fungerer. For at benytte alle funktionerne på denne side, bør du overveje at lade dig registrere. Benyt venligst registreringsformularen for at registrere her eller læs yderligere information om registreringsprocessen. Hvis du allerede er registreret, så log på her.

fredag, 21. juni 2013, 15:31

Battlecraft '42 for EoD

Hey people,

Just a quick question, is the Bc'42 object listing file for EoD valid, i.e. up to date, for EoD version 2.51 ?

Also anyone know where to get Battlefield 1942 modding forums are thesedays as there isn't much on PlanetBattlefield (all the MDT support IS GONE ! ! !) !

Suppose no one mods for Bf'42 anymore, never thought I'd see the end of that era, mmm golden days.

(the effect of using such imagination with such limitation, i.e. Refractor 1, is hard to wear off)

P.S. I still can't believe DICE doesn't just release the source code for Refractor 1 !
Vietnam wargames For The Win! Screw the other periods!
I'd make my own or mods at least, but I oxy-cut mild steel plates and then punch holes in them now.
Mmmmm Factory Work, MmMmM!*

*The Deer Hunter, the movie.

fredag, 21. juni 2013, 22:37

If you click on the download link for this Battlecraft file, what happens?
Especially what's the filename? :evil:
Most of the mod-forums are dead.

Try this site, it's the best site ever ! All tools for modding included.
http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.com/

fredag, 21. juni 2013, 22:38

Also an informative BF42 Modding Forum is the www.bfmods.com
You talk the talk, do you walk the walk ?