Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Eve of Destruction. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 4. März 2013, 01:05

Compatiblity issues with Windows 7 64bit

Everytime I try to load a map with EOD, It crashes about 30% through. I tried it again in co-op (I am mostly a singleplayer guy) and it didnt work! I tried it on every compatiblity option, it didnt work. I'd love to play this mod! Please help me! ;(

Montag, 4. März 2013, 20:40

There are some players with Win 7 - 64Bit and they can play online without trouble.
I don't know much about this OS cause I still have XP-32 but I saw many people who had trouble with Windows internal access rights. Try to run the game as Admin in XP compatibility mode.
Also make sure to have all BF1942 patches installed (see downloads section for more information).
And please check the installation guide in EoD-BF1942 downloads section.

Dienstag, 5. März 2013, 20:44

I Have Windows 7 64-bit, too.
For multiplayer purposes (online) Lotte's suggestions helped or at leased eased the problem a bit. I still have crashes to desktop when loading a map, sometimes even several time in a row.

Dienstag, 5. März 2013, 23:11

Did you disable Punkbuster ?

Mittwoch, 6. März 2013, 20:11

Had the Problem too...

my solution was to set the User Account Control (UAC) on the lowest setting...

no craches to desktop on mapchange anymore :)

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 17:34

Sorry for not responding! Im going to uninstall BF1942 again and start again. :)

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 17:35

Did you disable Punkbuster ?
No, i have not.

Montag, 11. März 2013, 11:58

RE: Compatiblity issues with Windows 7 64bit

Everytime I try to load a map with EOD, It crashes about 30% through. I tried it again in co-op (I am mostly a singleplayer guy) and it didnt work! I tried it on every compatiblity option, it didnt work. I'd love to play this mod! Please help me! ;(

Eve of Destruction 2.50 + update 2.51
Battlegroup 42 1.8beta + Hotfix
FHSW 0.51
BF 1918 3.1
FinnWars 1.82
DC Final

all works fine with Win7 64bit!

Set your compaitbility with -> right click on your BF 1942 shortcut exe -> PROPERTIES-> set it on "Windows XP SP 3".
And this mods works with and without Punkbuster fine.;-)
Hope to shoot you on the Server.;-)