Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Eve of Destruction sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 7:08pm

Mac Help Please

First I would like to thank Lotte and his team on the great mod. I would also like to wish you the best Lotte on your future game developments, the project looks exciting.

I have been enjoying the "EOD" mod for years on my Mac and has ran flawlessly up to version 2.3. Version 2.4 and 2.5 crashed when I tried to load the mod, so we just kept playing 2.3. Out of curiosity I started moving some files around to see if I could figure out what was causing the crash. I found if I replace the 2.5 object.RFA file with the 2.3 object.RFA file the mod would load without crashing. The second problem I have is on some of the maps I get an error message: for example on "Abandoned Field" message saids "failed to spawn players", "Aftermath" message saids "Unable to load Navy seal kit". Once again I replaced these maps with the maps from the 2.3 version and they worked.

My question is, does anyone know why I am having issues with the 2.5 version on my Mac and a fix for it? Also does anyone know of a debug software for Battlefield 1942 on the Mac?

Thanks to everyone and all suggestions are welcome.

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 12:16am

You can try the BF1942_debug.exe (in windowed mode!) but this will not work if you mix the versions cause you'll get thousands of errors.
You talk about 2.5, did you try 2,51 ?

I really have no idea why the Mac won't load 2.5x cause it was all debugged like the versions before.
Unfortunately I hvae no time to make a last patch cause I'm working 12 hours a day on 3.0 and I'm sure it's worth it!