Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Eve of Destruction. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 5. November 2012, 14:00

Bot's bad tank piloting at Op Market Garden

Hi, folks!

At last could give it a try at EoD v2.51 during the C.D.S. on Oct. 2nd.

Lots of fun!

Sorry for some T.Ks, guys on my team... but beeing away for so long makes me mix up soldiers that picked up enemies' kits.

But down to business:

I have spotted in map "Op Market Garden", a vanilla remake, bots trying some "non orthodox" short cuts, piloting their VC tanks under the bridge. Check out the video:

If you Devs have some time to review it for some future release, that would be great.

Thanks Lotte and folks for your work, it's been great! :whistling:
"Only the dead have seen the end of war."
George Santayana, Soliloquies in England and Later Soliloquies (1922) misattributed to Plato, (c. 427 BC – c. 347 BC).

Montag, 5. November 2012, 14:49

That is no bug but a feature :D
Bots allways use the T54 as a submarine :|
You may hear them saying ***SURPRISE SURPRISE *** once they come out :D:D:D

Dienstag, 6. November 2012, 21:41

yeah - paint it yellow! :D

Sonntag, 11. November 2012, 16:38

That is no bug but a feature :D
Bots allways use the T54 as a submarine :|
You may hear them saying ***SURPRISE SURPRISE *** once they come out :D:D:D

Dang! Better make them water-proof, like amphibious vehicles. :D

PS: sorry for posting under wrong topic!
"Only the dead have seen the end of war."
George Santayana, Soliloquies in England and Later Soliloquies (1922) misattributed to Plato, (c. 427 BC – c. 347 BC).