Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012, 23:42

Loss of computer

Hi fellow shooters,
My game computer power supply did a mini explosion a few days ago. [Dell XPS 600] I pushed the start button and had a loud POP that startled me and my wife and sent our cat running down the hall to underneath the bed. LOL So, I am going to get another power supply by internet and shipped to me soon. I hope. My other computers all have integrated motherboard graphic displays. My wife's has a ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT. That may work if I may use her's. :love: So, in the meantime I will wait to see you through the sniper scope. :|P.S. Hi Sweetjosi

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, 20:27

DELL = american style computer = many bullets in the air = many dead cats lol :D

Some years ago I had an explosion of a LG DVD Writer.
The CD in it was destroyed into millions of pieces.
It was my original BF1942 CD #1. ;(

I reported this to the customer service and LG sent me a new DVD and the money for a new game :thumbsup:

Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012, 17:41

LOL

this remembers me my 19-inch-Bengalo-tube-monitor last year...
...never been as fast at the plug to cut down the power!! :)

yes - was a DELL-monitor :thumbup:

"fire in the hole"

Freitag, 18. Mai 2012, 02:37

Update on power supply

Hi friends,
I received a refurbished power supply BUT the cables are incorrect. OH NO, Oh damn. I do miss my shooter time... If I build my own hardware system, it will be weeks and weeks till I get online again. Crap!!!! In the meantime I'll monitor the forum. Happy shooting :)

Freitag, 18. Mai 2012, 18:18

We'll be there if you come back one day :)

Atm. the server is not very busy cause some people had a vacation and we had some nice (weather) days here in europe and most of the players prefered to go to the BBQ instead of playing.