Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013, 14:26

What happend to EoD-2 ? ? ?

Hi guys,

Writing in again just to ask what happened to EoD-2?

Did handing over EoD-2 to the Project Reality for PR:V spell the end to eodmod.org's popularity?

From what was said on PR:V forums one 'April fools day too long ago', it sounded as if EoD had been sold or rather given to BlackSandStudios. ( I, FOR ONE, WAS PISSED OFF [until Lote started on EoD III, that is, yay!] )
Vietnam wargames For The Win! Screw the other periods!
I'd make my own or mods at least, but I oxy-cut mild steel plates and then punch holes in them now.
Mmmmm Factory Work, MmMmM!*

*The Deer Hunter, the movie.

Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013, 15:24

Trahn Lee was the last who worked on EoD-2 till 2010.
Finally he got a big crash on his computer and all data incl. backups were destroyed.
A lot of EoD-2 stuff was given (not 'sold') to PR:Vietnam.
EoD-2 never had a lot of players and so it wasn't worth it to start from scratch.

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 13:13

Re: CraP ! !

CRAP ! !

That would of been ... hmm, a day maybe, a week maybe, long screaming session for Tranh, right ?

Yeah, I remember back in '10 FH2 not having a great player base, hell I didn't move away from FH 0.7 until FH 2.3 ! !
Vietnam wargames For The Win! Screw the other periods!
I'd make my own or mods at least, but I oxy-cut mild steel plates and then punch holes in them now.
Mmmmm Factory Work, MmMmM!*

*The Deer Hunter, the movie.

Freitag, 28. Juni 2013, 00:38

RE: Re: CraP ! !

CRAP ! !

That would of been ... hmm, a day maybe, a week maybe, long screaming session for Tranh, right ?

Yeah, I remember back in '10 FH2 not having a great player base, hell I didn't move away from FH 0.7 until FH 2.3 ! !

I will hope you are follow us?
On the Charlie don't Surf Event at

Friday 5th July 2013
HSLAN 2.51 Server

Best regrats to you!