Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 11. April 2012, 07:27

Charlie Dont Surf BFV MOD

Hi everyone,

I have a question, I have been patching some of the EoD maps for our server and worked on the Charlie Dont Surf map for the BFV version of EoD. Well on co-op when i join the server, pre patch and post patch, the load screen simply hangs.

I do not know what is causing the hang, is there a fix for this? Anyone?

I can run a ded server from my pc and join the game ok - but not on a hosted ded server.

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 07:31

RE: Charlie Dont Surf BFV MOD

...I have been patching some of the EoD maps for our server and worked on the Charlie Dont Surf map for the BFV version of EoD...

If you modified the game we have no chance to know what causes the crash.

The most easy way to find out what goes wrong is the debug tool.
http://www.bf-games.net/download/600/bfv_1_2_debug_exe.html
Please read the readme file before using it !

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 20:18

will this tool work

so would I be able to use this tool to fix the problem I have with the server I rented to play bfv-eod .16 and the 10 maps that get stuck on load screen ? I have had 6 other people try to get on those maps and they have no luck either .

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 12:57

I heard about this error but didn't look at it cause the EoD-BF:V project is discontinued.
Someone told me that it's a problem with the RFA compression of the serverfiles.
If you extract the RFA files and create a new one without compression, it could work.
Search for WinRFA to unpack/pack the files!
Or just let me know wich map crashes.

The maps had been debugged with last release so this error is no debug-problem, just with the compression and some OS incompatibility.