Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012, 19:33

Die Idee mit dem Waffen Laden gefällt mir auch.
Oder die mit den verschiedenen Schildern wie Laux Rice Saloon, allerdings, da wir in Vietnam sind, sollte es außerhalb der US Basis in Vietnamesisch geschireben werden.;-)
Wenn man die SPpeler auflistet, könnte man berücksichtigen, dass manche verschiedene Nicks hatten.
Vielleicht gibt es eine Möglichkeit die abzuziehen dass nur einer der Hauptnickname übrig bleibt?

Hab mal eine kleine Info an verschiedene Foren geschickt, eine Meinung habe ich eben durch Zufall im bfmods.com Forum entdeckt.

USER: Classical Modder
Re: EoD Community Map your ideas???
Small, infantry oriented CTF and Objective Mode maps I think is what this mod lacks the most; IIRC on your site in the history section it clearly stated that the mod started out as an infantry only mod, but gradually expanded to a full conversion mod. My 2 cents.

source: http://bfmods.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1410

Samstag, 8. Dezember 2012, 23:52

Scene from Apocalypse Now

Would it be possible to make a map that bases on the scene (actually several scenes) from Apocalypse Now where the patrol boat is attacked by natives with spears and arrows?

So some kind of map, where Americans (once again) have to travel up a river and their enemies would be maybe not only indigenous people whit spears and bows, but Col. KurtzÄ Montagnard army? That could be fun, maybe :)

An objective mode is probably not possible or is it?

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012, 11:57

Objective mode is possible but not very good with the bots.
But the Apocalypse Now map is possible, yes of course.

Right now I'm working on a solution to get EoD to a new game engine with up-to-date graphics so there is no time left to work on the old game.

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012, 17:43

New game engine? Interesting :) So EoD is moving from bf 1942 to another game (engine)!?

I would also love a map with the Colonel Kurtz-Compound, could be cool. :wacko:

Montag, 10. Dezember 2012, 06:54

Yes, we're moving to another game engine and EoD will be a standalone game.
So we have to create everything from scratch. This will take some months, and perhaps some more :D

Montag, 10. Dezember 2012, 21:03

I am soooooooooooooooo looking forward to it.

Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012, 20:31

That is definitely something to look forward to. I can't wait to get some more detailed information :)

:D :thumbup:

Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012, 22:52

I'd love to show you some screenshots what I have right now, but it's still to soon.
The problem is that I make 95% on my own and I have no modeling knowledge and much to learn with the new engine.

A menu is coded already with options (sound, graphics, controls etc...) and a singleplayer game is finished.
I can run through 3 maps with wonderfull environment, hills, jungle, rivers, waterfalls but the main thing is missing; statics like buildings, vehicles, players and network code.

It's a lot to do for one person and I'll do that as a fulltime job wich may be a little risky, but I'll give it a try in 2013 (if the end of the world fails to appear :D ).
More information in january, perhaps.

Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012, 21:31

Respects to you Lotte for making and developing this awesome mod and thank you for your time and effort. :-)

It is really cool!

:whistling:

Montag, 7. Januar 2013, 19:10

Hier ist mein Wunsch....

Die neue Wunderwaffe, eine Schubkarre für zwei. :D

Einer der liegt und eine die schiebt (oder anders um)
Gruß, Jan