Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Freitag, 15. November 2013, 20:37

Forenbeitrag von: »DJ Barney«

Request: Bots

Ha ha, development is FUN ! ... ? Just had an idea, but maybe a bit too late. Would it make sense implementing the AI in Python so it can be altered/improved/modded later ? This was a problem with BF2. As mods became more advanced it became more difficult to make the bots use things. I think PR is probably taken it to the limit with what the bots can do (but you never know how much more can be squeezed out of BF2). So probably assuming a lot about your dev goals here, but just an idea

Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013, 20:16

Request: Bots

Noticed this in the News ... Zitat Code: AI: 20% done That's great to see ! I hope as AI dev continues that you will consider putting in advanced bot behaviours like flanking and using cover

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013, 15:07

EoD 3

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« Zitat von »DJ Barney« Don't know how far you are with the game but would a release goal of 2014 or even 2015 be more realistic ? At the moment the goal is 2013 and I'm very optimistic to reach this goal. Perhaps there will be some obstacles but I hope everything will work in the end. Zitat von »DJ Barney« The usual path is either to go Open Source and use donations, or full commercial/indie game. Both paths have a lot of support around them from various places, but I wonde...

Dienstag, 29. Januar 2013, 13:44

EoD 3

Interesting news ! Unity eh ? This is used by http://www.starforge.com/ Don't know how far you are with the game but would a release goal of 2014 or even 2015 be more realistic ? That would give more time to attract developers and raise funding. As to charging for a release. The usual path is either to go Open Source and use donations, or full commercial/indie game. Both paths have a lot of support around them from various places, but I wonder if sitting on the fence in between could cause probl...