Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 8. Juni 2015, 14:27

Forenbeitrag von: »Dash«

Co-op

Hi, will it be possible for 2 or more people to play as a team (co-op) online against bots?

Dienstag, 3. September 2013, 08:14

Have you considered Kickstarter?

I've never done a Kickstarter project myself, but I see it's a good way to get some money, and you could probably get some press as well. I can't say if it is the right thing for EoD, but I know that in the past few years there haven't been any good Vietnam war games. The world is ready to play out the Vietnam conflict again Looking at the big games BF3 & 4, MW, CoD - it's all the same to me, and a lot of this takes place with modern weapons in small middle-eastern villages.

Dienstag, 3. September 2013, 08:04

Request: Bots

Are there currently any plans to make bots? I think it could help the game a lot

Montag, 2. September 2013, 11:10

Request: Bots

My friends and me had a lot of fun with bots in BF1942 both normal, xpacks and of course plenty of EoD, we probably played as much with bots as we did on live servers. For instance, if we were only 2 or 3 playing we'd be on the same team against the bots (no bots on our team), and I must say it was a lot of fun! We were able to spawn as many bots as we wanted on one team, and all of us were on the opposing team. Must be extremely difficult or impossible to make bots fly properly, but on no-fly m...