Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Mittwoch, 22. April 2015, 03:52

Forenbeitrag von: »TrahnLeeLiao«

Hello Lotte

Hehe! I know, frostbite.. But Hey, it is a good game engine.. I agree tho.. Playing with Unity, it has a lot of features and I am sure, if I play with it some more, I will learn more about it and what it can do. As I am sure you already know its potential. Give me a month or two and I will see where I end up with it. I am just playing with the freeware version of the software.. I wonder if there is any advantage to purchasing the full version? In either case, it will take me a while to get used ...

Dienstag, 21. April 2015, 05:20

Hello Lotte

Hello Lotte, Yes, still alive and around and about. I know it has been a long, long time. I have been watching how you are doing and it looks great! Especially, given the limited resources you have and starting from scratch the way that you have done. As for me, not much has changed. Wish I could mod Frostbite! Boy would that make a great game engine to put EOD on! Maybe someday, who knows! In other news, I have actually gotten Unity downloaded and have been playing around with the software. I m...

Montag, 10. Februar 2014, 04:00

Yes, I am still around.

Lotte, You have permission to use the files in any game engine you chose and to use them in any shape form or fashion. They are files that are from Eve of Destruction, a game modification that was available as freeware to download as a companion to EA Games Battlefield series of game engines. As such, I give you permission to use the files within your version of Eve of Destruction. This permission does NOT extend to any other individual or entity without prior consent, nor does it grant permissi...

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014, 05:14

Yes, I am still around.

I've got the files.. Do you still want them or need them?

Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014, 05:21

Yes, I am still around.

Lotte, The Player models were all done by Vic with updates to them done by myself. I believe that I have the 3ds Max files for them. I will check and see if I can find them for you. As for the M548, PeteMonster did the initial model and I did the textures and everything else on it. The M274 Mule, was my creation with a little help from Spicy. (At least I think it was him who helped do some of the body/frame work on it.) I see no reason why you can't use them in EOD3. I have the files for them al...

Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013, 02:06

Mod files from the last build of EOD BF2

I was contacted regarding the last build of the EOD BF2 mod by AceMorgan. He had some questions and some problems with the mod build. Below are links to the last build that I had created of the mod. It should be the same as what is currently out there, but it has been so long that this one actually may be a bit different than the last build that I uploaded to places like ModDB, fileshack, etc. If you download this build you will have to manually install it, as I did not create an installer. Addi...

Montag, 9. Dezember 2013, 18:52

Yes, I am still around.

Hello Everyone! Yes, TrahnLee is still around and about. He is not doing much mod building these days, but I am still here for support and help if you need it. It is good to see that EOD is still being played in some form or fashion! TrahnLee