Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012, 17:04

Forenbeitrag von: »L.T. HAMMER«

Ok this may be wierd but I would like it

on the video tape XD it sais episode 14 season 1

Montag, 14. Mai 2012, 15:49

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« Hm, but this is no siege map I know XD but the mission in the jungle in that episode was just EPIC it was totaly awesome and i could watch it over and over again. Actually i also dont know why its called under siege the only siege are like the last 20 minutes bit i liked the episode so thats why i vote this name.

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012, 20:22

ok ive got names or under siege or tour of duty-under siege because the idea actually came from this episode of tour of duty (season one episode 14)

Freitag, 27. April 2012, 16:05

Lolz B-52 flying trough the tunnel But really is it possible and may it be included in next version?

Samstag, 14. April 2012, 12:24

I played farcry and i think its allready pretty good but it's still not as dense as I want it I reall want to search for passages trough some parts of the map.

Samstag, 14. April 2012, 11:46

Ok here's a checklist tel me if it's still not good

-Dense forest all around the map: lots of tress, ferns and bushes [img]http://media.gazettextra.com/img/photos/2008/11/10/1112VetsWagner_t500.jpg?21bf6915bb019ee8470ac50ab6ce308e04d7a184[/img] -Rocky map with 2 mountains and some rockformations in the forest(the map should be slightly eleveting from the american side to the NVA side) (some paths like these like on closefire map the 2 mountains shouldnt be so high and still with lots of trees accept from about 4/5 of the mountains so only the top...

Freitag, 13. April 2012, 13:01

I don't know if its possible but could u make a map with really dense forest and small rock formations with ropebridges between them but no swamp I would really like it so at some parts you even can't walk and have to find an other way like over some mountains or even trough them but also some areas of tall grass mid in jungle where a helicopter could land like you have in the video before you see the menu All around the map would be bunkers some with small trenches and entrences to a undergroun...

Freitag, 13. April 2012, 12:32

Need help with EOD for windows 7

You mean image like a photo? and deamon tools? whats that? what does it do?

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 17:43

Thx for all the help it finnaly works still don't know what the problem was because I can't remember me installing a NO-CD but who carres I can play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 13:33

Ok I putted away all my mods but still sais 1.6 and still wont patch

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 13:13

So actually I never could have installed them in the wrong order? But it now has a sort like error like I had with the 1.6.19patch

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 12:45

Ok I reinstalled the game but the v1.6.19 installer sais you have version 1.06.101 of battlefield 1942 installed this patch upgrades version 1.00.001 to1.06.001 installation will now close Can it have something to do with the bf1942_mod_manager I used to have?

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 11:24

Ok when I am in the menu I see in the lower left corner bf1942 v1.6 I have no NO-CD but I have the game installed on 2 of my pc's and it doesn't work on both I repatched 5 times and doesn't work Is a USB-stick also good? I don't have an idea how to do this :If I were you I'd buy a small harddisc and install it as a second primary disc in slot2.Then install XP and select the primary boot device 1 or 2 via BIOS. 10 GB would be enough lol. Better than any virtual machine or incompatible compatibili...

Mittwoch, 11. April 2012, 22:07

Ok maybe this will help you find the solution because i really want to play this

I have never been asked do you want to install with administrator rights but I can laungh with right click and then admin rights I can play BF1942 only but not on all servers I allready changed my install from old one to C:\Battlefield 1942 I updated PB and tryed but didnt work so deactivated And for the ones who think it I bought the game didnt get from friend or something I have the anthology version And I did patch BF1942 correctly and Lotte even checked it I think and if possible how can I r...

Mittwoch, 11. April 2012, 12:32

Hi, I'm new to this forum but not to EOD, but I have a problem: when I try to play EOD on anny server the game sais error wrong version, do u want to update? Plz help me I allready contacted the help support of EOD but it didn't help because everything from my game was the same as their EOD and game and they suggested to post it on the forum so I did it. Plz help me out those who also have windows 7.