Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 27.

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016, 15:40

Forenbeitrag von: »KingAdeto«

Release?

Feb 1st came w/o a release. Details?

Freitag, 20. Februar 2015, 15:32

Glad to see...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« Well it was annoying to find the error. First a 550 watts power supply was installed and the PC crashed / shut down only once in 3 days. Then I found a thread in a forum with the same problem and the same mainboard (ASUS). They talked about the ASUS Anti-Surge function (BIOS) wich can cause trouble. So I disabled the Anti-Surge and installed a 580W power supply and the problem is gone. Maybe it was caused by changes in the new Nvidia driver, my GPU needed more electricity ...

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015, 15:56

Glad to see...

Did it end up being a driver issue?

Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015, 03:45

Glad to see...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« No, it just destroyed the backup drive (D). Right now I'm testing the third (!!!) Power Supply, 300W, 480W, 500W. (3.3V->30A, 5V >30A, 12V > 30A or 20A+20A on 2 cables). The system still shuts down in 3D applications. It's just sometimes - not always, and I'm really annoyed. I've checked all the temperatures, checked each fan and everything seems to be ok. I can't believe that an i5-3570+GTX660 needs more than 500W cause the system was fine in the past 2 years. The only th...

Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015, 16:24

Glad to see...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« Well beta testing didn't start yet. I've decided to add bots to the game (to enable SP) and this is a very difficult part. Unfortunatelly a fever with temperature above 40°C struck me down for 2 weeks and if that wasn't enough the power supply of my machine destroyed the whole project and the HDD in a second. Now I'm waiting for a new power supply and meanwhile I'm working with a 300W supply and can't start any 3D software without crashing the machine (I'm at all suprised ...

Montag, 12. Januar 2015, 02:48

Glad to see...

How are the beta tests moving along?

Mittwoch, 24. September 2014, 15:41

Glad to see...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« Yes of course, it's on the list. Though I don't reply to every posting you can be sure I read everything. Most of it is noticed on a real oldschool note on my desktop Btw. alpha testing has begun a week ago and ~170 improvements have been done in these days. The game is getting really really cool! I know I'm waiting for October/November!

Montag, 15. September 2014, 17:58

Glad to see...

Have you considered Good ol Games? I believe someone mentioned it earlier, but I don't believe I saw a response.

Sonntag, 17. August 2014, 22:18

Glad to see...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« The demo was WIP and not optimized like it's told on the demo-download site. I can run it with 30-40 FPS but the actual optimized version runs between 70-90 FPS. Please don't check it against BF3/4. These games have a $10.000.000 budget and I have just 0.0001% of it Maybe EoD 4 will be comparable. Last but not least there are 50-100 statics and 100-200 trees in a BF-map. EoD has 40-50 statics and 100.000-150.000 plants and trees and it's very difficult to find a good way t...

Samstag, 16. August 2014, 22:03

Glad to see...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« Status quo: A) singleplayer: 75% B) multiplayer: 99% C) optimising: 10% D) testing: 0% E) fix the bugs found in testing F) combine everything and make a final build A will take about 3-4 weeks, C 1-2 weeks, D 1-2 weeks, E unknown time, F 1-2 weeks. But the most trouble is to find a good shop to sell the game online. What I need is a shop with different payment options (international) and an approved way to check the age (18+). The game will be 18+ till the USK (german vari...

Samstag, 16. August 2014, 02:27

Glad to see...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« You mean the storm and thunder that would have destroyed all televisions, phones and PC in our house last week? Yes it's true, a thunder struck a cable just 50 meters from our house and everything would have been destroyed if the machines would have been connected. But they were disconnected cause we've been on a holiday trip We just forgot to disconnect the TV and the thunder-strike STARTED the TV at night. A ghost was watching an interesting film *lol* There are 4 backup...

Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014, 19:21

Glad to see...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« The network bug is fixed! It was one forgotten line of code that enables/disables a boolean. This little bool destroyed everything At the moment I'm testing and improving some things and all the maps have to be finished. An important missing thing is the network code for vehicles - this will take some weeks. And finally everything has to be tested and for sure there will be found some more bugs. Meanwhile I've coded so much features and I'm not sure if I still know them al...

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 02:41

Glad to see...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« I'm still stuck with the code though I checked everything a hundred times. That's why the progress-bar on the website is still at 90%. Code ! Whenever I tried coding it was all the little things that got me. Is that the only bug that is holding you back?

Freitag, 30. Mai 2014, 21:55

Glad to see...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« What do you mean with smooth reload animations? I'm no animation guru at all and very happy what I have so far. Especially in network games, you don't believe how hard it's with the animations! Yay driving the boats is really funny. My favorite is driving the big fishing- and riverboats which are much slower and hard to steer. And driving the USS Constellation is like driving a train: lighthouse don't cross my way I cannot turn! Also I like the choppers, they are way bette...

Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2014, 18:17

Glad to see...

Did you ever get the reload animations smooth? I tried out the demo and congrats! One thing that I really thought was nice was the boat physics.

Mittwoch, 2. April 2014, 03:17

Glad to see...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« 5 is not yet released. The animations are good but it's very complex to get everything alligned correctly. Single handed weapons no problem, the weapon will just be child of the right hand. But how the hell will two handed weapons get to the right position in left hand, when it's child of right hand. This can not be done with a simple rotation script, it's looking horrible. Another major thing is to get the correct look direction. I've wasted days now with this problem... ...

Mittwoch, 2. April 2014, 03:14

Don't forget 10/4/13 is" Charlie Don't Surf Night" or afternoon if you are in USA.

I believe I read somewhere that the origin version of bf1942 won't work with eod multiplayer. Is this true?

Dienstag, 1. April 2014, 18:15

Glad to see...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« The demo is running with ~40% CPU load on a FX6300. And the demo is not optimized at all, so I think it will be fine in the final release. I can't say anything about AI atm. cause I'm working 120% on the animations right now. And this is really a hard thing with Unity and I'm not very happy with the results The Unity animation creator has room for improvement, or at least it did in Unity 4. Have you tried Unity 5 yet?