Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 26.

Samstag, 13. Februar 2016, 23:12

Forenbeitrag von: »Tiefhals-Hauptmann«

Release?

I can't launch the old EOD for BF 1942 anymore. Don't know why, it just does not start and I'm too busy and lazy to reinstall it. So I'm waiting for EOD 3 Meanwhile I just saw that instead of working on the release Lotte, you are playing on the server right this moment... Kidding, everyone needs a break. Would have liked to join you guys on the hslan server...

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 21:46

News 31 March 15

Hi Lotte, thanks for the new impressions on EOD 3 (finally ). So when can I sign-up for beta testing? The elephant is totally cool..Will it be possible to use it to crush enemy soldiers? Also I liked the music during the boat ride and I would have liked to see the vehicles that were at the end of the bike ride in action. I hope this will have many players online when it's finished. Keep it going!

Sonntag, 29. März 2015, 23:10

Hi Shooters

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« Damn I made an awesome video of bot-action today but forgot that the game still has no age rating. This can be a horrible trap and bring some coyotes on the scene! So atm. it's just possible to make a fly-through without shooting! Maybe I can make some snapshots of the beautiful landscape and animal life tomorrow. Couldn't you upload that video on youtube and turn on age verification!? Or maybe it could leak!? Would be cool to see that!

Freitag, 20. März 2015, 21:30

Hi Shooters

After many months I'dl like to play again EOD on the Hslan-server and it's empty... :-( Waiting for the new EOD.... @Lotte, could you post some teasers/screenshots on your new website?

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014, 02:37

News on 1/12/2014

Nice screenshots on the new home page!!! Can't wait to play the game. Sign me up for beta testing :-) How are the flamethrower and Thunderchief doing? :-)

Mittwoch, 11. September 2013, 20:38

Maps to be rebuild

Yes, the map was Nowhere to run. Great map. Would like to see that in EOD 3 :-)

Samstag, 7. September 2013, 22:40

Maps to be rebuild

Nice nice :-) Battle at Ling Chow should be definitely built, it is cool..nice for flying with the Thunderchief ;-) I also liked one of these newer maps, the one with the big mountains...maybe sth. with "valley"..US have there one jet (not the thunderchief..was it corsair!?) and the plane with the "propeller"-engine. Also cool map.

Montag, 2. September 2013, 21:31

Request: Bots

@Lotte: Wouldn't it be possible to use some sounds (with the right license of course) that can be found here: http://www.freesound.org/ Or bird singing can be found pretty often. I'm sure there would also be some Vietnam jungle singing (and sounds from other animals) that could be used in the game (if the license allows this).

Freitag, 19. Juli 2013, 00:35

Realistic death modelling/coding

No naked girls and no drug fields?? Nooooo Will the American GIs at least smoke pot? :-) Okay, but that would be cool if there wouldn't be any bodies or kits left after a large explosion. Maybe you could program some vaporizing death, the bodies just dissolve or sth. like that? This could be totally without any blood/gore, just the model disappearing or fading away. Can't wait to play the game =)

Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013, 15:02

Realistic death modelling/coding

Hi, I'm currently reading "The Sorrow of War" by Bao Ninh - a novel about the Vietnam War from the (Northern)Vietnamese point of view. Good novel, I suggest reading it. While reading this it came to my mind that it is pretty rare in war related FSP-shooter (at least not to my knowledge) to have included realistic "death" when it comes to death of character via explosives. Fortunately I never had to experience this, but it is said, that there is not much left of a human when hit e. g. by an artil...

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 23:53

EoD - III REDUX

Well, I cheer you on!!! It would be good, if you would get some help. Unfortunately I can't code/program/model etc. Btw. will the environment (trees, buildings) be destructible?

Montag, 10. Juni 2013, 23:38

Maps to be rebuild

Easy piece of cake ;-) 1. Charlie don't surf 2. Battle at Ling Chow 3. Cowboys from Hell 4. Hue Imperial Palace 5. Hanoi Hilton 6. No where to run 7. Operation Chopper 8. Operation Marlboro 9. Some French map (can't remember the name - with planes though) 10. Tonkin Air engagement (if possible, otherwise Tunnelrats) Yeah!

Sonntag, 19. Mai 2013, 10:48

EoD 3

Thanks for the news update. Cool screens. It's nice to hear something about the progress. Can't wait to bomb you all (and others) with my native American friend, the Thunderchief :-) If you need more testers, sign me up! Unfortunately I can't offer any coding skills, I could offer slight graphic editing skills (Gimp) or writing introductional texts or recherching historical backgrounds - in case you even need such support. My available time would be limited though Will there be some kind of ext...

Dienstag, 5. März 2013, 20:44

Compatiblity issues with Windows 7 64bit

I Have Windows 7 64-bit, too. For multiplayer purposes (online) Lotte's suggestions helped or at leased eased the problem a bit. I still have crashes to desktop when loading a map, sometimes even several time in a row.

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013, 22:30

EoD 3

Okay. It definitely is exciting Keep up the good work!

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013, 17:14

EoD 3

I'll buy the game ;-) I'm not sure if crowd funding would mean that much more work. I think the benefits would outweigh the efforts. And it could be a way to minimize risks for you. It shouldn't be more than finding a suitable crowd funding platform, presenting your project there and see what happens. Okay, I guess it would be a some work, if you would plan this possible crowd funding as investment for others who might want to see also a positive financial outcome. But I think you can set it up ...

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013, 01:08

EoD 3

Lotte, interesting news, really exciting and the first pictures look good But quitting your job for a game?! Or is this new EoD going to be sold or something, so that you can live from that? Have you thought of opening a donation account!? Even I would donate a sum for this mod/game. Also crowd funding might be an interesting option for you??? Best regards!

Samstag, 29. Dezember 2012, 22:58

EoD Mod bugfixes

Gerne habe ich Dir da rausgeholfen :-)

Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012, 21:31

Community Map

Respects to you Lotte for making and developing this awesome mod and thank you for your time and effort. :-) It is really cool!

Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012, 20:31

Community Map

That is definitely something to look forward to. I can't wait to get some more detailed information