Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Freitag, 29. August 2014, 04:06

Forenbeitrag von: »SDKFZ222«

Glad to see...

I just took a look on the website and I can't believe how much work you put on it I've never been so eager on a game release And good luck, the last miles are always the hardest !

Donnerstag, 27. März 2014, 01:00

Glad to see...

You answered it thanks And I wasn't talking about alchool (too young for that unfortunately )

Dienstag, 25. März 2014, 21:45

Glad to see...

Oh well, sorry for the misunderstanding But you're right on that : no need of an extra login just to play But you didn't answer my question

Freitag, 21. März 2014, 01:44

Glad to see...

It's a dumb reason to me But I'll respect your decisions But, have you thought about doing any kind of pub for EoD (sorry for the grammaticals errors ) Good luck for the game and

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014, 23:30

Glad to see...

Jesus Christ, this looks so good How well do you think it'll run on a GTX770 2GB with a i5 4570 and 8GB of ram

Montag, 24. Februar 2014, 22:25

Glad to see...

It's Crysis 3 with a good gameplay I'm not worried with my next computer tho

Montag, 24. Februar 2014, 18:03

Glad to see...

That the website is on Can't wait to test the game Just like that, the minimum configuration is pretty high huh Hope the game is doing well

Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2013, 00:43

Website

Well, it's an instrmental piece with guitar And I can't record before next week-end You should have it then

Freitag, 22. November 2013, 20:26

Request: Bots

A programmation language, like HTML or Java

Freitag, 15. November 2013, 02:53

Website

Hello Me again, just to inform you that the demo should be ready real soon Carry on with your game

Samstag, 26. Oktober 2013, 00:39

Website

Hey, I'm slow and I have exams coming, I ain't a machine And it could also be ready at mid november, I'm just giving a big delay so I can be sure it's good to go You'll be warned

Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013, 16:38

Website

Excuse me Lotte, I just got my PC back, and, don't take it bad, but this website is not optimized for phones I began working on something, I should send it to you around mid/end of November Hope you'll like it

Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013, 02:32

Website

Euhhhhh... Well... I didn't expected that I'm gonna do my best, but don't expect too much from me It would be my first full composition, soooooooooo, it could sucks. But, as i said, I'm gonna try, but I need to know: What kind of music you want? Beatles-Like or dubstep? Something like "Alone in my prison" or something else? Please answer, so I can try at least composing the good type of music Pleased you're interessed in my help, though

Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013, 23:05

Website

Thanks for the answer And, while i'm here, do you need some copyright-free music? I could manage to write a few songs if you want to Not so good, but i could try

Montag, 14. Oktober 2013, 20:26

Website

Hello Lotte I was wondering something: In your announcement of EOD 3 in the news section, you were talking about another website, where you would post any news related to this beautiful project but you never told the site, so, I want to know, is it done? And, keep it up man (Sorry if there's any errors, I am Quebecois )