Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 292.

Samstag, 13. August 2016, 09:06

Forenbeitrag von: »Lotte|EoD«

Windows Operating Systems

You'll have to be online. This is what I meant with 'one cable'. Our test configuration was Internet 16k -> Router -> 8 slot switch -> 8 PC -> 8 people Someone creates a room and the others connect to this room.

Mittwoch, 10. August 2016, 17:16

Windows Operating Systems

I didn't test it on XP anymore. The last try is a year ago on XP-32 and it worked fine. Unity 3D itself has stopped supporting XP for the editor but the game should work on XP. You can test it with the new demo. If the demo is fine the full should be fine too, cause it's the same. The demo just has 1 of 35 maps in the build. Btw. I'm not sure if LAN support is necessary anymore. You can start a LAN via one cable up to 8 (maybe much more) people without problems.

Montag, 23. Mai 2016, 22:55

A Few Questions

Ouch, I didn't take a look at the forums for some time. To busy There are 3 Hueys: - M-134 (the one in the list) - the 'gunship' and a - SAR Huey You may see it in the bloopers-video at eod-game.com (click on 'older news') Of course the gunship in the bloopers video has not the same firerate as in game In total there are ~180 vehicles and some in different variants. So there will be more than 200 vehicles to check.

Montag, 15. Februar 2016, 20:15

Release?

The game is finished and everything seems to be fine. Now I'm testing testing testing... Much easier if you have 500+ employees We had a match with 7 people and just one 16mbit cable without problems and lot of fun. About your trouble with EoD-1 look here.

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2015, 11:22

About New Relaese

On the first release there's no LAN game available, also no dedicated server. Multiplayer is using Photon Cloud (www.exitgames.com) so everyone can start a multiplayer room (=server). I'm not sure if LAN server is needed, cause we've played with 6 player over 1 internet cable without problems. But it's planned for a future release to add LAN & dedicated server, cause if Photon Cloud (whyever) should stop supporting Unity 3D created games this would destroy the multiplayer part in EoD.

Montag, 14. Dezember 2015, 20:29

Info on Music Folder

I totaly agree, it's moronic with the copyrights exaggeration. Perhaps I can understand that it's not allowed to transfer the music to other players though you can copy them via MC, CD or whatever. But not hearing my own music files? Why??? I've tested some differnt ways to code playing music from local folders, but all I've got was an error message like WAV, MP3, OGG ... can't be streamed with Unity. The music gets loaded but it's filename is null and the stream drops the FPS from 250 to <10. I...

Montag, 14. Dezember 2015, 10:08

A Few Questions

Unfortunately this 'radio' project is discontinued cause Unity doesn't allow to stream music from local folders anymore. Maybe it's a bug or cause of license restrictions, I don't know and there are a lot of disussions but no reply from Unity

Montag, 14. Dezember 2015, 10:07

Info on Music Folder

Yes of course only the player can hear his own (purchased) music. It's a problem to transfer a bunch of - lets say 10 files each 5 megabytes - via internet from one to thirtytwo players. There are some restrictions like copyrights (wtf?), bandwith (pah!), framerate (ehm...?) and some more. EoD never was mentioned to be a file sharing tool. Oh dear! But meanwhile this project is discontinued cause Unity doesn't allow to stream music from local folders anymore. Maybe it's a bug or cause of license...

Samstag, 12. Dezember 2015, 14:51

RE: A Few Questions

Zitat von »Brew67« 1. Whether game download or on the usb pungi stick. Are you able to do reinstalls on the pc due to unforeseen pc replacement or pc hardparts replacement? Yes, the game is really oldschool in all cases. It's an exe plus data files. Just put the folder on an USB stick and transfer it to the new hardware. Also you can transfer your highscores and settings, wich are stored in ..../MYDOCUMENTS/MYGAMES/Eve of Destruction! Zitat von »Brew67« 2. Will EoD 3 be available in retail dvd ...

Samstag, 3. Oktober 2015, 09:27

warning about windows update kb3086255 wil break your cd rom version of bf1942

There are 3 more Windows Updates that destroy any old game using 'Safedisc'. You may uninstall these patches and make sure they never get installed again by disabling these updates: KB3035583 KB2952664 KB2976978 KB3021917 KB3022345 KB2990214 KB3050265 KB3065987 KB3068708 KB3075249 KB3080149 KB3075851 These patches are for Windows 10 ads, tracking your PC and disabling Safedisc DRM. Also you should install the --=[ aX ]=-- fix to play BF1942/EoD.

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2015, 13:15

Co-op

Unfortunately not. The bots are extremely complex and it would take a year or more to add multiplayer code. But perhaps this will be added in a later version.

Montag, 1. Juni 2015, 11:52

revive mod for bf2

And what about importing your models in EoD-3 ? The game is not far from release and imho has better chances to get players. EoD-2 never had as much players as EoD-1 and reactivating the mod is no option with just 1 dev. Nor giving it away to yet another mod-team.

Montag, 1. Juni 2015, 08:15

revive mod for bf2

Nope. The mod is discontinued for some years now and there's no one left who could make that.

Dienstag, 21. April 2015, 12:45

Hello Lotte

Howdy mate! Nice to see that the f***ing gravity didn't get you Hey I'm making an own EoD engine and you're talking about Frustbite? What a shame! You can make a mod some day and especially a Civil War mod. A muzzleloader and horses are in-game already Imagine you will be able to start the game from USB flash drive on any computer you want without registration or any online 'services'. Nice isn't it? It takes about 10-15 minutes to add a tank or any other vehicle, 1-3 minutes to add a simple new...

Donnerstag, 26. März 2015, 01:13

Hi Shooters

Damn I made an awesome video of bot-action today but forgot that the game still has no age rating. This can be a horrible trap and bring some coyotes on the scene! So atm. it's just possible to make a fly-through without shooting! Maybe I can make some snapshots of the beautiful landscape and animal life tomorrow.

Mittwoch, 25. März 2015, 05:30

Hi Shooters

Freitag, 20. Februar 2015, 00:24

Glad to see...

Well it was annoying to find the error. First a 550 watts power supply was installed and the PC crashed / shut down only once in 3 days. Then I found a thread in a forum with the same problem and the same mainboard (ASUS). They talked about the ASUS Anti-Surge function (BIOS) wich can cause trouble. So I disabled the Anti-Surge and installed a 580W power supply and the problem is gone. Maybe it was caused by changes in the new Nvidia driver, my GPU needed more electricity and the power supply wa...

Freitag, 13. Februar 2015, 17:49

EoD Mod bugfixes

1) man kann selbstverständlich hier keine Bilder hochladen, es ist eine Webseite und kein Filesharing-Server. Was auf solchen Servern so alles hochgeladen wird hab ich schon live miterlebt und ich hab besseres zu tun als 24/7 den Server zu bewachen. Wenn andere das machen ist es deren Sache. 2) Falls Du es noch nicht mitbekommen hast: EoD für Battlefield wurde am 31.12.2012 eingestellt. Seitdem wird an einem Nachfolge-Game gearbeitet! Nennt sich EoD-Redux und spielt sich ähnlich wie EoD-1. Nur a...

Freitag, 16. Januar 2015, 13:18

Glad to see...

No, it just destroyed the backup drive (D). Right now I'm testing the third (!!!) Power Supply, 300W, 480W, 500W. (3.3V->30A, 5V >30A, 12V > 30A or 20A+20A on 2 cables). The system still shuts down in 3D applications. It's just sometimes - not always, and I'm really annoyed. I've checked all the temperatures, checked each fan and everything seems to be ok. I can't believe that an i5-3570+GTX660 needs more than 500W cause the system was fine in the past 2 years. The only thing that was changed in...

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 15:50

Glad to see...

Well beta testing didn't start yet. I've decided to add bots to the game (to enable SP) and this is a very difficult part. Unfortunatelly a fever with temperature above 40°C struck me down for 2 weeks and if that wasn't enough the power supply of my machine destroyed the whole project and the HDD in a second. Now I'm waiting for a new power supply and meanwhile I'm working with a 300W supply and can't start any 3D software without crashing the machine (I'm at all suprised that a 300W supply can ...