Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, 00:27

Forenbeitrag von: »bluesman6«

eod

I am excited about new eod !! will be glad when it is done. Just to let you know about music for the game, you can also download real armed forces radio broadcast from the Vietnam war and real recordings from choppers in combat ect. Type in your search box AFVN radio downloads. You will get radio shows from the war you can download and put in your file. You can also type in Vietnam combat radio communications and you will get files of chopper pilots talking and ground forces in combat ect. I hav...

Freitag, 9. Januar 2015, 22:08

eod3

well I checked out the demo map and it was great ! I have a 3d set up and it was super. Will there be single player maps as well ? The idea of the cloud playing sounds good and the more the merrier. I have found a way to have more bots in bf2 and now have 100 on each side ! does anybody know how to increase the bot count for bfv ? am looking forward to playing the new EOD keep up the good work. Oh just a thought, I think it would be fun to have a map that goes from day to night and back to day a...

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 20:18

will this tool work

so would I be able to use this tool to fix the problem I have with the server I rented to play bfv-eod .16 and the 10 maps that get stuck on load screen ? I have had 6 other people try to get on those maps and they have no luck either .

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 20:04

maps

how about these bad moon rising reprisal hill 937 lang son night operation prairie the prelude operation prairie the rockpile siagon jungle

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 05:35

eod .16

I have a server running for eod .16 with .20 hot patch it also has bfv maps and the ww2 mod maps running as well but 10 maps like Charlie don't surf lang son night and hill937 and the op prairie maps are not working but the others do. I do not know why those maps are not working , and have tried to get help but not much luck. The server is bluesman6 eod.16 look for it on your eod multiplayer, if not their than try bfv or ww2 mod. depending on what map is running . I rented the server for a month...