Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 13:43

Forenbeitrag von: »Corporal Desola«

Chronology

Maps, MaPs, MapS are always a hard point, just look at CS when they went to make CS:CZ ! ! I wonder if the Red Orchestra guys would have better advice on this, hmmm. Some sort of chronology (without sacrificing playerbase interest in some botched historical scenario) wouldn't be bad between maps and levels. I'm only advocating one map: Green Hell (Sgt|Killboy@2006, I think it showed a lot what was possible in level design for Bf1942)

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 13:13

Re: CraP ! !

CRAP ! ! That would of been ... hmm, a day maybe, a week maybe, long screaming session for Tranh, right ? Yeah, I remember back in '10 FH2 not having a great player base, hell I didn't move away from FH 0.7 until FH 2.3 ! !

Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013, 14:26

What happend to EoD-2 ? ? ?

Hi guys, Writing in again just to ask what happened to EoD-2? Did handing over EoD-2 to the Project Reality for PR:V spell the end to eodmod.org's popularity? From what was said on PR:V forums one 'April fools day too long ago', it sounded as if EoD had been sold or rather given to BlackSandStudios. ( I, FOR ONE, WAS PISSED OFF [until Lote started on EoD III, that is, yay!] )

Freitag, 21. Juni 2013, 15:31

Battlecraft '42 for EoD

Hey people, Just a quick question, is the Bc'42 object listing file for EoD valid, i.e. up to date, for EoD version 2.51 ? Also anyone know where to get Battlefield 1942 modding forums are thesedays as there isn't much on PlanetBattlefield (all the MDT support IS GONE ! ! !) ! Suppose no one mods for Bf'42 anymore, never thought I'd see the end of that era, mmm golden days. (the effect of using such imagination with such limitation, i.e. Refractor 1, is hard to wear off) P.S. I still can't belie...

Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013, 04:59

Ah... so many years, too many have passed now

@Lotte|EoD & team, As Hauptman said, can't script, program or model these days. Too many years have passed since the golden days of my endeavours now all I afford to do and I even then prey for completion of a Hue, Tet 1968 map I promised to many [AirCav] members and BfV players back in '08 ! ! If now were four, five years ago I'd be there Lotte, especially since ACTUAL capital is being committed for things that linger in the 'to be done' bin. Gratefully I have since been able to continue my Boi...

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 14:25

EoD - III REDUX

@EoD|Lotte and the rest of the team, I firmly believe another Vietnam era war game is now needed, something which takes up the slack from the original V I E T C O N G, and not another brief encounter of the FPS kind like CoD: BlackOps and Battlefield BadCompany 2. That is what is really needed now. To give my piece, my directing advice, focus on jungle warfare, small squad\patrol unit combat, amoungst the collection of jungle and villages add some French colonial architecture (V I E T C O N G), ...