Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 20.

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 05:33

Forenbeitrag von: »mistamontiel«

Origin BF1942 4 Free Spieler können nicht mit den normalen CD-Spielern zocken

Hello gang.. sorry I've been away a lot lately.. I used Google Translate and read all posts despite it is a bit inaccurate What Laux said is a reality.. servers can deliver / host / provide for both retail and digital clients. I think it would greatly boost activity on the hslan.de server

Samstag, 19. Januar 2013, 22:45

Origin BF1942 4 Free Spieler können nicht mit den normalen CD-Spielern zocken

Digitized huh. We're all proud owners of BF1942.. I must say.. please hslan stay on retail.. digital bullshit does not offer anything no faithful players no nothing Offtopic sorry.. I JUST read the latest news post.. does this mean EOD 1942 has reached its end ? Pardon me if I misinterpret

Sonntag, 16. September 2012, 18:48

To site maintenance: browse missions via year ?

YEH !!!!!!! THAT'S the map Eve of Destruction, the modification for Battlefield 1942

Sonntag, 16. September 2012, 14:07

To site maintenance: browse missions via year ?

Salutations There is this map from 2004. Quite possibly the best Two bases, three flags to battle for. Blue base is in the south, red in the north, and sometimes when you spawn you'll be on isolated airstrip, with a jeep and napalm bomber. Two hueycobra spawns.. a AH-6 Coach (did I remember that correctly?), and I thought it was one of the Operations.. but I was wrong. This is quite possibly the best map aside Charile Don't Surf.. I browse through Missions section but I can't find it

Montag, 27. August 2012, 23:03

Help can't connect to server

I also used the incremental update method. My mod folder looks like: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/Me…_properties.png I suggest applying nocd, then NT compatibility and the Disable checkboxes (if you use Aero theme, it tends to steal focus from all classic games) You may crash once, twice, MAYBE thrice, but it will just iron itself out. 5-10 others I BF1942 with can confirm No, punkbuster does not care whether you use slow launch (disc usage) or not EDIT: I just read your second paragrap...

Montag, 27. August 2012, 19:16

EoD 2.5 wishment's

I have a wishment.. restore the health bar to normal red ? I'm not sure why it's fruity now.. the mod doesn't seem as serious with the new health bar

Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2012, 12:20

Map with horrible lag

Ahh..I know this map now..so so many trees Even with my new gfx card I struggle in it Time for a new CPU..that's not a single core..lol

Samstag, 9. Juni 2012, 01:02

Map with horrible lag

LOOOOOL yeh laptops + wireless net they're obsolete Little puny screens !! Good luck building/customizing one lol

Freitag, 8. Juni 2012, 16:13

Need Help

By the way that tutorial can use an update PB never cause crash. For me and 10 others I know, if you install v1.6 then v1.61 , apply nocd, apply NT compatibility, you MAY crash once, twice, MAYBE THRICE and then it just irons itself out. Never crash during loads 98 mode is an issue because there is no sound acceleration, so with a lot of action instead you will be hearing stu-stu-stu-stutter

Freitag, 8. Juni 2012, 09:52

Map with horrible lag

I can't find the Operation Kingpin thread as mentioned in the news post.. I must say, only where there's plenty of trees, I will lag. That's because I have onboard graphics Green hell !? Water and trees !? BUT..I ordered a 550W power supply and MSI GeForce GT 440 so I don't think you guys should decrease quality lol at all

Freitag, 8. Juni 2012, 09:49

Need Help

They're installers. Not archives. DO IT !! Part 1 to 2 to 3 boom ready to rock

Montag, 27. Februar 2012, 18:47

What happened to the sounds..? (Deaths)

Sometimes the Vietcong's getting hit sounds are from BF1942, and frequently I hear them die and they have Russian, British, German death sounds from BF1942. Also, I really adore that you guys used the unused sounds for "Fire in the hole", "Take cover", and "Go go go". Noticed that for the US and British Still, it's missing that "EAT LEAD" sound. The other charge.wav. You should replace "Let's go let's go let's go" completely, "EAT LEAD" is much more satisfying =) Cheers P.S. Lotte I never wish t...

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 07:01

BF 1942 mixed: 1918 help & Heroes 42 Mod compact!

I'm logged out of bfmods, and I can still view the entire site Just a heads up

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 01:59

BF 1942 mixed: 1918 help & Heroes 42 Mod compact!

Check out the Heroes into 1942 conversion here: http://bfmods.com/viewforum.php?f=49 The home pretty much

Montag, 2. Januar 2012, 00:09

EoD BF2 Weapons...

That's interesting..I extracted standardmesh.rfa with winRFA and used the Meshviewer tool. Nothing seems to animate although I try. BF modding is complex.. It's a shame I haven't played BF2, always been using a budget computer. I'm just waiting for BFV in the mail too..I wonder how far EoD has been made for it

Montag, 2. Januar 2012, 00:00

BF1942 Footage

Post some funny/extraordinary BF1942 footage here.. Did the ol' pause-to-teamswitch glitch, spawning fake players. In Battlegroup Sorry for lag..I am waiting on a 2 gig ramstick in the mail so I should be a bit smoother then YO SI !! Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUJDCZBjTw

Samstag, 31. Dezember 2011, 16:36

Test :)

MERRY NEW YEAR !! Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpqknwKbvDE

Samstag, 31. Dezember 2011, 05:44

LOLLLLL Lotte that was classic =)

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2011, 19:08

Howdy ho all =) SURF THE WHOLE FUCKING PLACE !!