Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Dienstag, 29. Juli 2014, 21:24

Forenbeitrag von: »Cpt.Mainwaring (SF)«

Lock-up in server screen

Thanks Lotte

Montag, 28. Juli 2014, 07:47

Lock-up in server screen

Have anyone encountered problem when entering screen ans BF freezes? I have to now shut down network connection, then choose favourite server and then put connection ON. Or I use +joinserver...straight I havent change anything on my system, disabled and uninstalled PB, disabled firewall and MSSE. I use Xp Pro and 4G mobilephone on USB or wifi tethering. Havent changed anything, worked a week a go just fine ???

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2014, 20:31

Glad to see...

C2Duo 6550 Ati4870 WinXp pro was running fine on demo :-)

Samstag, 15. März 2014, 19:06

EoD @ IKEA

That I must Have to new flat, didnt find in finnish IKEA :-(

Dienstag, 10. September 2013, 20:01

Maps to be rebuild

Best of The Best

Sonntag, 8. September 2013, 23:08

Maps to be rebuild

New poll, everyone choose only 5 top maps?

Dienstag, 3. September 2013, 21:13

Maps to be rebuild

Few favorite maps Cowboys From Hell Rolling Thunder Liberation of Caen Ho Sanh (BF 1942 Husky) Way to Bien Hoa Wake (BF 1942) Midway (BF 1942) The Rockpile Charlie Five Operation Hump (Hellendoorn) Kao lang Lima Site Battle of Britain (BF 1942) Iwo Jima (BF 1942) Hat Dich (BF 1942 Salerno) Operation Flaming Dart Operation Bribie (BF 1942 Anzio) Ho Chi Minh Trail River Bend Dak Pek Battle of Can Tho (BF 1942)Mimoqoues Baytown (BF 1942) Kharkov (BF 1942) No where To Run Battle of Hill 723 (Monte C...

Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013, 15:47

EoD 3

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« Zitat von »Cpt.Mainwaring (SF)« I have Intel 6550 and Radeon 4870 and Larry has AMD64 3000/R10800Pro. Thanks i6550 / Radeon 4870 should do it fine on max reolution/details. The AMD64-3000 will do it on minimum resolution and details, but this CPU is really out-dated. I don't know R10800Pro nor does Google. Is this something to drink ? I hope you don't mean the Radeon 9800pro wich was a great GPU in the 90's I meant Radeon X800 Pro.

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013, 16:02

EoD 3

Thumbs up; Lotte When I told about EOD3 to my friend Larry The Thorne he asked about PC requirements. I have Intel 6550 and Radeon 4870 and Larry has AMD64 3000/R10800Pro. Keep same playability what BF1942 has and your game will be hit.

Samstag, 8. September 2012, 17:39

Server map list

No hablo Inglés

Freitag, 7. September 2012, 17:35

Server map list

yes of course.

Donnerstag, 6. September 2012, 21:47

Server map list

Is it full, cant find for ex.Hat Dich?

Dienstag, 4. September 2012, 17:08

Hijacked by Custom profile?!?

Update.I put fresh install without mods.Then put ONLY custom control files(4) from laptop, everything works. Cause to to the problem still not solved. One suspect is maybe new FHSW. It resetted custom keys once to default when loading map which crashed to desktop. Or corrupt line in custom settings. But its still odd that install on laptop with that settings and folders&files do work. Case closed. Thanks for help to everyone.

Montag, 3. September 2012, 16:57

Very, very strange. Maybe this is message from God: Stop playing EoD, yoouuu stupid old fart! I hope solve this problem before CdS day My laptop is too old and slow for Eod. Newer had this kind of problem since the beginning of BF1942. Is it ten years now? OK, Start the game from USB disk, which I just copied BF files from Laptop. Same problem. WTFaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Montag, 3. September 2012, 13:54

No, every file are only archive. Checked by Windows Commander and File Explorer. I do in CMD attrib change and then delete this monster CUSTOM folder, then go to game and there it is again Player CUSTOM PROFILE, that you cant change or delete in game. If In game change this Player/ CUSTOM PROFILE to Player/PROFILE, game recreates new Player/CUSTOM PROFILE.

Montag, 3. September 2012, 12:53

Started playing with my desktop. In game joystick does not work except POV hat, mouse does not work and keyboard only works with default tooltip, map and Esc keys, nothing else. OK Delete BF folder and regs, and fresh install from CD. Get Custom settings from my laptop, which works. Same thing. Delete BF folder and regs then copy whole BF folder from laptop and put reg. Same thing. delete settings folder, and copy from laptop, problem continues. delete settings folder, and copy from Backup USB d...