Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 26.

Montag, 3. März 2014, 23:45

Forenbeitrag von: »Eisenschwein«

EoD @ IKEA

Look what I found at IKEA this weekend... A must for all EoD fans Size 200x140 cm and cost "only" 995 SEK

Mittwoch, 25. Dezember 2013, 19:12

RE: Oh Tannenbaum, Oh Tannenbaum, Laa Laa Laa la, Laa Laa laa

Zitat von »Junga« Oh Tannenbaum, Oh Tannenbaum... ...wir grüssen die EoD Blätter Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« Btw. your german is for the dog Be nice Lotte, otherwise you're not getting any gifts as in this swedish "christmas song". (The germans from Lund) - Achtung X-mas ""- Wo ist mein Paket? - Was für ein Paket? - Mein Paket! - Kein Paket! MOHAHA""

Freitag, 20. September 2013, 10:15

New boats...

...from external tanks They fell down free from the sky. Why not make useful boats of them theaviationist.com/2013/09/18/fuel-tanks-se-asia/

Montag, 7. Januar 2013, 19:10

Community Map

Hier ist mein Wunsch.... Die neue Wunderwaffe, eine Schubkarre für zwei. Einer der liegt und eine die schiebt (oder anders um)

Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013, 01:40

Frohe Weihnachten

Ich wünsche euch alle Ett gott nytt år :-)

Sonntag, 16. September 2012, 15:05

To site maintenance: browse missions via year ?

Zitat von »mono« I think you're referring to Hidden Lake Valley, an awesome map indeed.... Two souls, one thought, we can't be wrong then

Sonntag, 16. September 2012, 15:02

To site maintenance: browse missions via year ?

One that come in mind and I like a lot is Hidden Lake Valley

Donnerstag, 13. September 2012, 20:37

Vietnam - Looking Into the Past

Hi! I found this blog and photo album from the vietnamese photographer Khánh Hmoong. http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blog…g-into-the-past http://www.flickr.com/photos/hmoong/sets/72157627891376819/ Nice inspirational photos with old and new merged into each other. When does the first map from our beloved modder come all in black & white or sepia tone?

Dienstag, 11. September 2012, 19:49

Hijacked by Custom profile?!?

Zitat von »Cpt.Mainwaring (SF)« Cause to to the problem still not solved.... Were do you have your game installed? If it is in C:\Program Files\...., doesn't Win 7 protect the files from manual editing? Let's say, you copy your profile settings directly and Win 7 kindly revert the original files.. I have Win 7- 64 and my game is in d:\games (x86)\... Files and never had any problems to copy or directly edit my profile settings. (I have an edited config file to be able to run in 1920x1080.) The ...

Dienstag, 11. September 2012, 19:35

Invert mouse

Ich spiele immer mit der "invert mouse"-Funktion an aber in diese Flugzeuge und Helis geht es in die "falsche" Richtung Ilyushin Il-28, 3.Position z.B in Buddist uprising Boeing B-52, 2.Position -- " -- UH-1 Huey "slick", 2.Position z.B in Agent Orange Ich werd' Luftkrank...

Montag, 27. August 2012, 23:02

Help can't connect to server

Have you checked that you're really running v2.50? When I updated v2.40 with the v2.50 installer part3 it managed to update in c:\program files\EA Games\Battlefield 1942\Mods\ where the rest of the game weren't installed

Montag, 27. August 2012, 19:47

Men of Valor

Vielleicht haben sie jetzt so eine Kunstliche Intelligenz bekommen daß sie gelernt eigene Tunneln zu graben Noch mehr, von welcher Höhe kann man springen ohne Schaden? Von der Mauer des Tempels.... na ging gut..... Vom Tempel, noch höher.... ...still 100% Schweineglück. Von einer hrmmm... Pagode? Erste Etage zwischen den Leitern.... ....da war es zu Ende Stimmt es mit dem Tempel oder gibt es noch mehr Probleme da?

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 23:47

Men of Valor

Irgendwo hier unterm Boden gibt es eine ganze Sammlung mit Bots.

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 15:24

Need help with EOD for windows 7

Ok, here's the long hard way as cracks always are unsupported Uninstall all mods and BF1942 Delete the folder where the game was installed as your patched NO-CD dll's might still be there. Open the Registry Editor through run command in the Start Menu (regedit.exe) Make sure you know what you are doing so you don't delete something that you shouldn't Go to (double-click on the separate folders) Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA GAMES right-click on: Battlefield 1942, choose del...

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 13:27

I've got some of the WWII Anthology but I'm not sure if they are the same version all of them. Start the game and check which version you are running. 1.6 or 1.61. If it says 1.6 try to install only the incremental patch and see if it changes to 1.61. I've seen somewhere that you can't patch the game when you've installed mods. I'm not sure if that's true though

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 13:12

Or that the WWII Anthology already is 1.06.001 and you only need to install the incremental patch.

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 13:00

Map's glitches, texture, bugs, etc

Tour of Duty - If you fall down from the bridge there is a nice cosy place behind but no way out

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 12:55

Green Hell - There is a flag in the middle that always is australian. Minimap shows a vietnamese flag

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 12:51

Than Hoa Wetlands - An old bug from v2.31. Maybe it's fixed already. That M113ish thing with yellow-brown camo shoots peanuts. After 150-200 rounds that ami is still alive and kicking. And yes I managed to aim correctly at him

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 12:48

Liberation of Caen - Maybe just a spawn on another vehichle