Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 28.

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013, 15:04

Forenbeitrag von: »=[INJ]=X«

EoD 3

@Lotte: A million thanks for all your hard work and all other guys, Ike, Sgt. Killboy, Jackson, Trahn Lee, and all other previous collaborators. It's hard to imagine all selfless dedication, and life time spent on developing EoD, despite of lack of support and gratitude from most gamers that benefited from it. It is a very hard job to lead a community of volunteers. They don't have coercive duties and their commitment is volatile. Decision making is a time consuming and frequently frustrating pr...

Sonntag, 11. November 2012, 22:08

New Server IP - Part 2

Lotte, thanks for your support!

Sonntag, 11. November 2012, 17:28

New Server IP - Part 2

Hi, folks, sorry for not informing of new server change, we've been testing lately, but seems fine. It's 32 slots by now, but will measure resources to see that it works fine. It's located in Dallas, Texas, gives good ping for both US and South America/Brazil . IP: 199.188.74.209:14567 Our usual "embassador" Monsenhor is having trouble with his login/email, so it took longer to keep you guys informed. When there's some "free" time, please update "Servers" page.

Sonntag, 11. November 2012, 16:38

Bot's bad tank piloting at Op Market Garden

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« That is no bug but a feature Bots allways use the T54 as a submarine You may hear them saying ***SURPRISE SURPRISE *** once they come out Dang! Better make them water-proof, like amphibious vehicles. PS: sorry for posting under wrong topic!

Montag, 5. November 2012, 14:00

Bot's bad tank piloting at Op Market Garden

Hi, folks! At last could give it a try at EoD v2.51 during the C.D.S. on Oct. 2nd. Lots of fun! Sorry for some T.Ks, guys on my team... but beeing away for so long makes me mix up soldiers that picked up enemies' kits. But down to business: I have spotted in map "Op Market Garden", a vanilla remake, bots trying some "non orthodox" short cuts, piloting their VC tanks under the bridge. Check out the video: If you Devs have some time to review it for some future release, that would be great. Thanks...

Montag, 5. November 2012, 03:00

What happened to Injustos ?

Hi, folks, sorry for not informing of new server change, we've been testing lately, but seems fine. It's 32 slots by now, but will measure resources to see that it works fine. It's located in Dallas, Texas, gives good ping for both US and Brazil. IP: 199.188.74.209:14567 Our usual "embassador" Monsenhor is having trouble with his login/email, so it took longer to keep you guys informed.

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2012, 00:38

Charlie Don't Surf Spread

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« The speech bubble of Charlie is missing: Zitat Their dope is much better than mine Joking apart this is looking good but not self-made. We should use a 100% self-made banner. Roger that!

Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012, 22:17

Charlie Don't Surf Spread

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« Perhaps you can create some banners so we can share it with other sites like hslan.de, bf-games.net and many more? I've prepared a poster/flyer, a banner and button are harder (smaller), but of course could be done, if you guys find it appropriate/interesting. The idea was based on actual war "propaganda" comics book "War Heroes". PS: books/magazine covers have more flexible copyright restrictions. (Not sure this usage might be compliant).

Samstag, 14. Januar 2012, 02:52

Female Soldier for EoD classic

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« female Vietcong (german voice by sweetjosi) Sweetvoice!

Samstag, 14. Januar 2012, 02:47

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« You don't need to resample the files anymore ! No problem! Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« ...and that seems to be much faster than explaining everything It always is... Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« Some sounds are a little bit vibrating but that will not be annoying in game. As you said before... there's always complaining... no matter what... Good job! If you need anything else, just say the word, we are always willing to help.

Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, 15:32

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« ... The best solution: extract the sound.rfa from bf1942 to a temporary folder. Google for WinRFA to extract the file. There will be 116 *.WAV sounds (see the list). Seems ok, "Mods/bf1942/Archives/Sound.rfa" extracts 116 files under "sound/44kHz/Japanese" (original Japanese army's sounds). BUT... When extracting "Mods/EoD/Archives/Sound.rfa" extracts only 70 files under "sound/44kHz/Japanese" (VN armies' sounds). Please correct me if I'm mistaken: original "vanilla" sound...

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012, 21:56

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« -X- you can start recording the sounds... ... and send me a PN. Roger that! W.I.P!

Freitag, 6. Januar 2012, 18:34

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« The female names are allready done. VN NAMES TOO!? AWSOME!!! Look at what winter can do to a man Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« There are exactly 116 sounds (+4 special for EoD) for the voices - and we need 3 different languages, recorded at 44kHz - English - French - German I thought that only the VC Female army would be created... and hence a new "Japanese_cob" (call of beauty) folder with all female voices inside Sound.rfa. For starters, I mean, keep it simple. We would reduce i...

Freitag, 6. Januar 2012, 13:30

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« Ferner sind die Radiocommands - also die 'Rufe' - nach wie vor männlichen Ursprungs, was schon manchmal verwirrend ist wenn nur Mädels neben einem laufen If I get the idea correctly (Google translate: "Furthermore, the radio commands - ie the 'calls' - still male origin, which is sometimes confusing even if only girls running next one: D"), it might be possible trying to "feminise" current voices with sound editors and sound tools. (Forgive me the original voice! ) Another...

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012, 00:04

Map's glitches, texture, bugs, etc

There is a thread for Bot's AI suggestions, well, sounded reasonable a map suggestions too. Map Abandoned Field, there's a cabin (right to the picture, and another one beside it) that when in LOW RES video option does not render the texture: In case someone is wondering, I have been using a laptop with an onboard ATI HD4250 video adapter... cheap me!

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012, 23:54

Bots' AI Improvements, glitches

Abandoned Field small pack (4?) of stuck bots, perhaps they are hoding position? No matter how many "go| go| go|"s, they stuck just the same.

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012, 23:49

Bots' AI Improvements, glitches

Copied this post from .COM forum, to help keep things one place: Slowly coming back after having too much trouble in my professional activities, I resumed playing EoD Classic. It's still a gas! I think that I could give some small contribuition collecting info on Bot's A.I. glicthes and enhancement suggestions, and here it is. At map Gnoc Linh Mountain, some bot's gathering like the picture attached. If you Dev's have the rare chance to spend time in it, hope it is of use. Thanks for your effort...

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012, 21:45

BF1942 Footage

... marked as favorite at Youtube!

Samstag, 31. Dezember 2011, 15:26

EoD BF2 Weapons...

Zitat von »Lotte|EoD« A very very simple way to take a look at the weapons (and any other object):... Looks straightforward enough... gotta try that!