Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2016, 05:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Brew67«

Windows Operating Systems

Cool, no problem, I'll try the new domo on the XP. As for the LAN, your saying that the game will connect and communicate with the other pc's with the games offline or do I have to have all pc's connected online with Unity?

Sonntag, 7. August 2016, 23:09

Windows Operating Systems

Hi Lotte, Hey, I was just wondering. Will Eod3-Redux full version work on Windows XP? For I saw on the site it's for Win. 7 and later.....The reason why I ask, is that I have two built pc's that have Windows 7 64 bit (no problem) and Windows XP 64 bit. Also have five network pc's that have Windows XP 32 bit. For all pc's are network together with Windows XP for an offline internet LAN group. (Yes, I know, the LAN option will come later for the game). Nevertheless, I will be purchasing two for th...

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2015, 01:28

About New Relaese

Hi Lotte, I'm not sure if I asked this before. On the upcoming release, will Eod 3 include LAN for co-op multiplayer missions between pc's without internet connection? Or will this be developed and added as a add-on update in the near future?

Montag, 14. Dezember 2015, 12:06

Info on music folder

Hi Lotte, Well that's a bummer. It's to bad that a game couldn't have an empty shared (music) folder and allow an individual at their own discretion to drop in their own music. As for copyrights, I guess the way I see it, it would be no different than if someone had friends and family over for a party or get together and they were listening to music being played on the cd player. Unless of course you were charging people money for profit. It's ridiculous. Recently at my work (auto parts retail) ...

Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2015, 21:07

Info on Music Folder

Hi Lotte, I'm not sure if you were successful with trying out a music folder. Thought I'd give you some info on BFVietnam's version. The music that came with the game allowed you and co-players on other pc's to hear when in the same vehicle(EA used bik. files for the music). EA also put in a separate music folder for the user to simply drop their own mp3 music, the drawback to this was that only you could hear and no one else in the vehicle. Now it would be great if other players in the vehicle ...

Samstag, 12. Dezember 2015, 22:22

Coool!!!

Thanks Lotte, I greatly appreciate the info. Thanks for answering all my questions. If you are able to create a music folder for the vehicles in the game, that would be awesome!Hopefully it's possible. As for cracking codes, I don't believe in that. I hope everyone respects how much you and everyone else has put into creating the game. I for one will be definitely be purchasing 2, and possibly 4 additional(depending on how well it runs on my network pc's). Works great on my main pc. So I underst...

Samstag, 12. Dezember 2015, 13:40

A Few Questions

Hi Lotte, I know your busy and such, just wanted to let you know EoD 3 is taking form and really looks terrific!!! I just had a few questions about upcoming Eod 3 when you get a chance. 1. Whether game download or on the usb pungi stick. Are you able to do reinstalls on the pc due to unforeseen pc replacement or pc hardparts replacement? 2. Will EoD 3 be available in retail dvd package in the near future? or only avail. in usb stick and download? 3. Will we be able to input songs into a music fo...

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014, 19:36

Got it!!!

I think I got it. I turned on my thinking cap and the clue was in front of me when unzipped the Rar. file. I was able to load the first map.. I will check the other as I go. Sweeeet......

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014, 13:56

EoD Server rar. file?

Hello, I recently got BF2 and my question is about the EoD2 v2.0 Server rar. file, after opening it, what folder does that exactly go into? Is it the EoD main folder? Unfortunately their is no instructions of where it's supposed to go. I would appreciate any info.......Thanks

Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014, 13:43

Questions on EoD3 ?

Hi Lotte, It looks like it's going to be pretty awesome!!! Have a few questions on EoD3. Unless your unable to. What Operating Systems will it be available? Will it be playable as a standalone or will it have a DRM and require internet when playing single player? (like Ubisoft's SilentHunter5). Will it have CoOp mode with AI for network players? Will this be avail. retail package and/or download version? Looking at the snap shots and they look awesome!! Looking forward to the completion!!!