Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 51.

Samstag, 26. Dezember 2015, 00:16

Forenbeitrag von: »Junga«

Merry Christmas

We hope you all have a prosperous New Year and a interesting one to go with it.

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015, 22:31

ohhh nooo

Cannot play any more until this gets fixed.

Donnerstag, 24. September 2015, 00:06

Confirming subject !

I have Security Update KB 3086255 installed on wife's Vista. Access denied use admin privileges. Will try the fix and report back. First, will deleting the security update alone fix the error ??.

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2015, 19:33

Hippy van

Lotte, you know how slow I am in reading mail in the inbox Anyway the hippy bus is so hilarious LMAO. Purple Haze all in my eye's LOL. Is that a single seat or can the entire squad ride in it? Very nice addition I do say!

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2015, 19:25

Hi Shooters

I am able to play on the HSLAN server once again See you through my rifle scope soon.

Sonntag, 16. November 2014, 00:59

Eod111

That is so ironic because that is what I am playing now. Learning to fly on a 15 year old game Zitat von »PilorNr1« hey Lotte, thanks for taking time from development to stay in contact with the EOD community. Sorry to hear about the bug, I'm aware how these things turn into a dark hole sucking hours of valuable development time with no end in sight. I'd offer to lend a hand but I doubt I'd figure it out after your six week debugging session. I'm sure you've used all the tools at your disposal t...

Samstag, 2. August 2014, 00:25

#1 Information on how to switch to this Battlefield 1942 master server:

Who would want to download a HOST file to change their whole connection to the internet based on a wish to play EOD 11. Not Me !! I look forward to see my shooters & friends on EOD 111. For now I await the the release of Lotte ' s new incarnation . Junga.

Samstag, 31. Mai 2014, 19:17

xm-177

It seems like its use may have been special forces in Viet Nan. Today's forces use the M-4 5.56mm NATO Carbine as far i can tell. Back to Viet Nam there were so many versions used of all types of weapons that you could see WW !! weapons till the 1970s when you saw R&D weapons that did and didn't work. Colt made so many variations on its basic weapon including the first model that got many GI s killed due to jamming. AR model I think.That is what I hear and read. I forget what battle that became ...

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014, 23:28

Recognize

OK The shotgun must be the model Rem 870 ? Cannot see what Colt model the 5.56 is. The sniper rifle could be the M70 rifle with a Redfield Accur-Trac 3x-9x -40MM scope. BUT there was a model 40 used also. The model 40 is shown on the right. http://looserounds.files.wordpress.com/2…jpg?w=300&h=224

Samstag, 24. Mai 2014, 17:47

OK

Friday 5/23/ 2014 It did not show the server for hours on my game. I hope to play today. (Saturday) Good Deal Shoot you soon Junga I had to manually add server 88.198. and there it is . All is cool now.

Samstag, 24. Mai 2014, 00:32

Hslan

IS the server down due to hardware problems ??

Montag, 17. März 2014, 23:29

Hi Lotte

Awaiting the demo release. At you leisure and your final testing of coarse. Hope to see you you through my rifle scope

Samstag, 18. Januar 2014, 18:07

Server

Ohhhh ??? I ll have to research cloud gaming.

Samstag, 18. Januar 2014, 00:52

Server

Will EOD3 be hosted on the same server as EOD 2.51 ?

Freitag, 17. Januar 2014, 23:07

News on 1/12/2014

Very nice. I will use the jungle picture as wallpaper for my monitor.

Montag, 13. Januar 2014, 23:54

News on 1/12/2014

Great news to read My anticipation is building higher and higher.

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 22:33

Happy New Year To All Players And The Devs.

Ein,, Am I a tree leave as in Blatter?? Lotte,, Kraftwork is the best. I must translate the rest of the posts. Happy New für 2014 können Sie gedeihen und gesund sein. From Bing Translate.

Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013, 23:20

Don't forget 10/4/13 is" Charlie Don't Surf Night" or afternoon if you are in USA.

LOL Lotte, I forgot to include where to go to fight. I don't want shooters in my garden or my balcony. So all shooters and players attend the Wild and Wooly strategic combat at the server 88.198.20.136 . You will have lot's of fun, Guaranteed, or your money back. Harrr He He.

Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013, 23:04

Don't forget 10/4/13 is" Charlie Don't Surf Night" or afternoon if you are in USA.

Welcome all players. I wish to see you "through my sniper scope" Lots of combat and fun Tactics. I wish you will join us for an enjoyable game.