Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 21. Mai 2012, 17:35

Forenbeitrag von: »TrahnLee«

Project Reality Vietnam

Yes, I am alive, but working ALOT and I mean ALOT. I am averaging 10 to 12 days out of a 14 day pay period with flying/work. This does not leave me alot of time for modding or gaming or doing much of anything else right now. I am here tho and I do check in to see what is new and happening.

Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012, 08:36

Project Reality Vietnam

For those who do not know.. Project Reality, has finally released the Vietnam version of Project Reality.. PR-V for Battlefield 2. PR-V uses alot of the content and stuff from Eve of Destruction for BF2 as a basis for the mod. There are many, many upgrades and fixes for tons of stuff. Several new maps and new game modes as well. I'll post up some details here once I get some more information. In either case, there is a new vietnam mod made from our treasures for us to all enjoy out there once ag...

Freitag, 3. Februar 2012, 09:44

EoD BF2 Weapons...

We did a version of EoD For Battlefield Vietnam. It was not too bad! However, I am not sure anyone plays it anymore.. I know they play BFV, but I doubt they play our mod for it.

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2011, 20:32

EoD BF2 Weapons...

The list of weapons in EOD BF2 is not a problem. Pictures of all those weapons would take me a long time and to do them as indviduals. It would take a lot of pictures! Just play the mod if you wish to see the weapons. As for what is in the mod and this is not neccessarily everything, but as best I can remember! AK 47, AKMS, Arisaka, Arisaka Carbine, Bazooka, Bouncing Betty, Car 15, Car 15 Silenced, Claymore, Colt 1911, Dragunov, Dynamite, F1 Grenade, G3, Grease Gun, K98, M1 Carbine, M1 Garand, M...